Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Effecting Memory

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheHumanTwig, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I dont know what kind of subject the test will be in. For my Physics test, I just studied

the material and then toked up and restudied. I find this method to work best for the sciences and I guess math idk I've never tried it with math.

Basically it helps me to look at the material from a different point of view thus helping me understand concepts I'm having problems with.

I definitely study while sober though, just because I take my tests sober. :p

2. Well, last night I studied after a nice bowl pack and it turned out okay. It was math though, which is quite confusing when you do it stoned lol. It went alright, but I think I'll spend tonight studying sober, pick up an 1/8th tommorow and smoke after my exams are finished.

Thanks for everyones help :)

3. Well, if any of you wanted to know how I did on that exam i was studying for, I got a 64 on it :( No worries, 91/100 GPA :D

4. I toked every day last semester, all through finals and the week prior while I was studying and it didn't effect my mark whatsoever - 4.0. :)

I wasn't high when I studied though, I would light just after I finished. And I took the tests sober.

5. i would try the smoke and study, then smoke and test method. Worked great for me. The only downside is that when your not high you feel stupid, lol, so I keep those moments to a minimum.