Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking/Edibles before a flight?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GB Toker, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I haven't heard of anybody doing this, and it always sounds like it would be very intense, has anybody ever either smoked before arrival at an airport, or eaten an edible before getting on a flight and experienced a flight while flying in your own world? I think take-off would be an incredible experience :smoking:

2. the trick is to eat the brownies right as you're about to go through customs. that way, you'll be at the gate or in the plane when it kicks in. its awesome though. however, i only recommend it to people who don't bad trip. my friends who did it with me didn't enjoy it because it was just too much.

3. Yeah looking out the window is great. I smoked an hour before my flight though so it ended up with me walking around the airport ***** eyed with me going "what?" whenever someone asked for my passport and then I just burned out and fell asleep on the plane.

Edit: lol, okay CHINESE eyed. That's a common enough stoner term that it probably shouldn't be bleeped.

4. every time i have to fly. just eat a cookie before heading to the airport. makes the flight and the crying babies bareable. if not i would throw em out the window, lol

5. yeah man have some edibles, the high is better, and plane seats suck, hopefully it will become more fun and comfortable when you on a edible high, just dont throw up if you get airplane sick lol

6. I always whip up a batch of brownies for any flight. Its all around more relaxing and a nice expirence. Instead of you wondering when are we gonna get there sober. While high its completley different its a nice expirence where you look out the window and see nice stuff. I reccomend it to anyone who doesn't get sick, or is really sensitive to edibles.

7. i love eating edibles during flights lol

8. I ate firecrackers before I got on a plane ride to Colorado. I ate them as I was arriving at the airport. It made the flight much more manageable (I'm not a huge fan of flying).

If you are unfamiliar with the edible high, I wouldn't reccomend it. But if you are, then I would!

Enjoy, good luck.

9. i really want to do this. im in mass now but i cant find any fucking bud to make cannabutter with when i come back to fl

10. my boy rolled on a quad stacked bean while flying, he said he tripped the fuck out!!:hello:

11. it makes dealing with the TSA assholes more palatable, since 9/11 i have not made a round trip flight without being selected for extra checks. if i wasnt baked, i would punch em all.

12. I got so fucked up before my last flight. Me and my bro split a 5th of rum at 1130(PM), and just kept drinking until 1 am. We woke (still shitfaced) up at 230, smoked the last of our weed (we were visiting family in florida) which was about an eighth of juicyfruit, and then left for our flight back to maine.

It was an amazing flight. We weren't bothered by security or anything.:smoking:

13. I've only been on a plane twice but both times I ate some delicious brownies beforehand. :D
    Take off was fuckin cool. Looking out the window was even cooler.

14. Smoking before my trip to key west, hoping it makes the flight that much better. Thought it would set the mood for the trip. Also, on a side note of sneaking weed. I have purchased a FoodSaver, and sealed my weed 10 times within each food saver bag. And then placed the bag in a hidden spot in my checked luggage- Any thoughts?

15. this is completely unfounded opinion, I've never even had ganj in oral form, but I would say eating is WAY better than smoking before a flight for these reasons:

1.If you smoke, wouldn't the smoky smell alert the airport drug sniffin dogs? With food you're clean

2. With eating, you can time it so that you eat in the airport parking lot, and are sober (and clear eyed) during the security shit, and then the high arrives right as you are taking off

3. Of course, it lasts longer... So unless your flight is boston to new york, eat that shit :smoke:

16. Yea bro buy the brownies made from cannabutter (Cannabis butter) and marijuana concentrate. The 4X or the most potent they got....you will be high as fuck for like a 4-8hrs.

17. The same exact thing happened to me last week when I was flying to ocean city hahaha. Except there was delays on the take off so I was burned out for it but I did manage to spend 15$ on munchies and an extra 7$ for a sleeping kit lol. :smoking:

18. I have SEVER anxiety over flying and I just went to the States to do some Birthday shopping for my wife a few weeks back.

I smoked a fat session of medical herb (I'm a patient) in my car on the way to the airport, I awoke landing in Buffalo LOL!

It was a 2 gram Honey Dutch drenched in oil.

19. I'm baked whenever I fly anywhere. Have to be. Can't handle airports without some major THC. Edibles for the long body high, but I'll still smoke before going. I figure I'm clean so if I set off the dogs, eh, no worries. Nothing for them to find!

I don't drink, and I don't think I could spend any time in a tin can in the sky without SOMETHING! :bongin:

20. Hells mufuckin yea. I almost walked into Schipol Internation Airport in Amsterdam with all my weed shit I had that I aquired there. Luckily I remember and threw it on the ground before entering. ..But yea man when I was in the states prior to AMS I toked up hardcore =p

Field trips in HS?? Make brownies n bring em, is what I did..