Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Edible THC Oil possible?? ( never seen)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hazzzyy, Aug 6, 2019.

?

Can Edible THC Oil be put in joints or burned & inhaled without being harmful to the lungs?

1. Not Tried but probably Fuck Yea!

100.0%
  2. Not Trird & Hell Nah you gon die!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I DONE IT GOT ME HIGH IM OK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I DONE IT AND IT FUCKED ME UP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I turned a Pound of AAA+ Kush into VERY POTENT THC OIL with a mix of Butter, Coconut Oil, & Canola. on the stove with the right tempreture for 6 hours and now have a very potent oil that can get someone high for upto 5 hours with just a teaspoon!

1. Now i ran out of my AAAA+ Kush to smoke..( or any grade kush for tht matter..) & i was wondering if i could smoke and inhale that edible kush in any way without damaging my lungs?? I dont like edibles & it takes a few hours to take effect if swallowed.
    2. On a seperate note, could low grade kush nugs be somehow enhaced if left inside this extremely potent oil. (meaning if the oil was cleaned or dried off the nug later after the nug being submerged for days, would the THC from the oil go inside the nug to make the low grade kush more potent??) Do not make fun of me but unrelatedly ive studied Biochemistry and i couldnt find anything online anywhere about these 2 matters. let me know if you know.⁹

2. I agree with Bill, the oils wouldn't be good to inhale.

:smoke: