Smoking EARLY before last day of school?

Discussion in 'General' started by ijok3r1, Jun 4, 2012.

1. So we have to set up tents outside our school and camp out because its a tradition for seniors on our last day. However, me and a bunch of friends who don't smoke want to go out for breakfast at Denny's at like 4 AM because you have to sent your tent up at 530 (Only 50 kids in my grade). Should I smoke some dank Jack Herer before hand or would it be a buzzkill to be around straight edge kids?

2. Save it for when you get home.

3. [quote name='"ijok3r1"']So we have to set up tents outside our school and camp out because its a tradition for seniors on our last day. However, me and a bunch of friends who don't smoke want to go out for breakfast at Denny's at like 4 AM because you have to sent your tent up at 530 (Only 50 kids in my grade). Should I smoke some dank Jack Herer before hand or would it be a buzzkill to be around straight edge kids?[/quote]

Smoke up sir

4. I'd say go for it but before you do talk to the kids youre gonna be with about it. Just ask them if they would be cool with it, or if they're gonna give you shit and rat you out. Some people don't smoke personally but are perfectly cool with other people doing it.

5. 50 kids in your senior class? wtf

6. Do it and yea wtf I had 50, kids in my gym class alone