Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking during the day or at night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sourpatchkid87, Mar 20, 2011.

1. What do you guys think is more fun Day sessions or night sessions. Day is my favorite. please give reason if there is one

2. I like day so I can ride out my high all day!

3. Night
    But waiting for nighttime gets boring
    So I wind up smoking in the day

4. At night so I can chill and smoke knowing I have nothing to do.

5. If I had to choose I would say wake n bake, because you just woke up and then your like BAM!

6. I like both. If I had to pick one over the other, I would pick during the day. :smoke:

7. I feel like it's more appealing at night, it's something i really wanna do or if i can't i'll set stuff out to wake n bake. But then when i wake up and look at it, it makes me feel kinda ashamed a little, but all in all it's not appealing at that time of day.

However i do enjoy a nice little smoke after school, i make a point to do it at 4:20 and sit out on the back porch so i can look out at the sky, watch my stupid dog and i'll probably have a nice frosty beverage as well on that ass

8. I go to school and I work during the day so I tend to smoke at night. Very nice after a stressful day.

9. What I like the most in smoking is definitely to wake and bake so Id have to say I prefer smoking during the day. That said, I smoke all day and night until I go to bed and I enjoy it all the time so theres no big difference for me!

10. I like smoking throughout the day, but I always end up smoking at night.

During the day it's a little more fun, you got energy, smokin,,, riding with friends and shit.. its fun

At night,, its still fun to blaze but higher chance of passing out for sho..