Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking During A Thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, May 27, 2014.

1. Right its storming really hard. I was planning on smoking tonight, but I have to smoke outside. It's absolutely pouring down...any ideas?

I want to even more now because I think this would be cool as fuck being high during the storm

2. garage? dont know if youd consider that outside or not but couple weeks ago there was a bad storm and we were smoking in the garage. pretty cool :)

🌞

3. I've considered that...I think that might be what I'll do.

Keep the ideas comin

4. I would do it. Perfect ocassion to listen to "Riders on the storm"

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah dude storms are cool. I was toking last night, it was stormin out and the power all of sudden went off.. it was weird as hell. haha

6. You can fill your water pipe with some fresh rain water

7. Heck yeah man.

8. just stand over an overhang or something..

9. just go outside and smoke bro. And if you get struck by lighting and die, at least you will likely get the biggest high ever from the lighting moving the weed through your bloodstream

10. Lol..

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Umbrella or wear an oversized windbreaker and tuck your body inside and do a little hotbox type deal. Lighting is gonna be pretty hard but good luck. Your probably sleeping though