Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking during a 24 hour hormone pee test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AboSmoothie, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Hey everybody, this is my first post online,but definitely not my first day in the "life"

I've been having some medical issues, and being required to take a 24 hour hormone pee test. I don't really follow the medical side of smoking so my question is, will it throw off my hormone levels if I smoke while peeing in this awesome jug? Thanks in advance.

2. That depends on what they're testing for. Sometimes they just check corticoids and sometimes they check creatinine, estrogens, glucocorticoids, pregnanediol, and mineralocorticoids.

Cannabis-hormone studies are limited, but a few have shown (not necessarily 'proven') that some of these hormones increase with cannabis use. Your results may or may not be influenced by it; the best way to get an accurate test would be to clean up for a couple days prior.

3. Man that sucks... Alright thanks!