Smoking Drink of Choice??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jcash, Feb 12, 2009.

1. for like at a party, definatly a 40 of colt 45 ( fuck all you pussies who think its gross) and when its a normal sesh prob a nos

2. Bong water. It is a good source of essential resins.

3. Either water or root beer (from jack in the box), but it has to be very cold and lots of it. I can gulp down a 44 oz drink in a matter of mintues, without trying, just from being thirsty (and hyperactive thyroid).

4. monster. they never give me energy but i love the taste when smoking, perfect combo. i know theyre relly unhealthy tho

5. Ice water in my stoner bottle...(the cap is attached to the bottle so I won't drop it)
    The cap so nobody can spill it.

Also Orange Mango Rockstars, Mountain Dew, and Orange Juice.

Mostly Ice water though

6. caramel macciatto
    dr pepper
    H2O
    green tea lemonade

7. dr pepper
    99 cent green tea arizona
    mt dew regular cherry blue all flavors

8. Starbucks Caffe Mocha mmmmmmmm.

9. i prefer just water because weed makes me unbearably thirsty and i'd rather not ingest 2 days worth of calories just from drinking.

10. orange mango nantucket nectar
    [​IMG]

water
    kool aid
    or just hit up jamba juice

11. ice water. emphasis on the ice.
    it's cold from the sink, you say? no, fuck that. i want it to be as cold as it can physically get without freezing.
    or a cold soda, and then after that either ice water or lemonade

12. coffee and/or chai masala in the morning and then water for the rest of the day.

13. i live 2 min away from the convince store, i wanted to get mountain dew, 2L they was out, and the 540ml bottle or what ever cost more then the 2L so i didnt get mountian dew as that is my fav drink, but my next fav drink has to be orange juice or something like that.

14. Nos is good as shit especialy with some rum, you cant even taste the alcohol.

15. aint nothing better than blue gatorade.
    better than the tastiest koolaid youve ever had

16. whatevers available. sierra mist cranberry style is like my favorite though

17. water, beer, coke. anything really. some energy drinks taste amazing though. also one of them frozen coffees from tim hortons, maybe starbucks(too fucking expensive). obviously arizona green tea. good juice is the shit sometimes too. anything man, as long as its cold and theres lots of it

18. Usually water.

Arizona tea is great though.

19. Non-alcohol: Sweet tea
    Alcohol: Grey Goose <3