Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking dogs??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by staleykevin@hot, Sep 8, 2005.

1. hey just a question,, i have smoked my dog i let her chill i nthe hotbox,, she loves it and if i go into my room to hotbox and i dont let ehr in shelle bark untill i open the door

2. theres prolly about 100 threads with this same topic

3. Yup, there are. But anyway, yeah, my dog kinda smokes. She was beaten as a puppy (other owners!), so she doesn't like it when I pull her head in close to blow her the smoke. Usually she just chills in a hotboxed room.

I did successfully get my cousin-in-law's dog to hit a steamroller once. I got it cherried and held it against his nose while he breathed in. It obviously wasn't a huge rip, but he choked on it a bit and stumbled away. :D

4. we smoke out a friends lab all the time

5. i get my 3 dogs and my girls dog high like once a month maybe

... you cant get anything high by hot boxing -- wasnt it proven u cant get contact buzz??

...ouch

6. ouch>> to me?? i have blown my dog supers and shit that what i meant by i get my dog high,, then i meant she chills in the boxes too,,,

7. wasnt really pointin the ouch to you.. more towards the 3 who prolly think they get there dogs high cuz they sit wid em

8. I have gotten my dog high a couple times, but he doesn't like it too much so I just let him do what he wants. I have gotten my friends dog high very many times. One time we were chilling in the back yard smoking a couple bowls and the dog was apparently stoned out of it's mind. It popped a boner (red rocket) and tried to fuck me. Haha. It was gross, but I was high and thought it was fucking hilarious at the time. I was like, " Dude your dog is trying to make babies with me. Hahaha. By the way, where are the girl scout cookies?"

9. my little puppy dont like getting high so i dont get him high...

but my 3 year old beagle lovvvvvveeeeeeees to bake out man..she is the biggest stoner...next to her owner;)..i got her to take a bong rip. adn i did get my hamster high once... i tryed to get my dog to get a hit of a joint but she wouldnt

10. nice nice,, good stuff,, i just smoked a big blunt in my room i was selfish i didnt let my dog in she was barking at the door and stratch and shit,, then my dad came home and couldnt figure out y the dog was freaking so hard,, he came in ime like do u want any ,, hes like no u pothead and then my dog came in,, i blew her a supe,, she didnt like it but i blew another in her face,, now she is freaking on her toy soo badly

11. What im gunna do sometime this week is take a hit and not inhale.. just in my mouth, blow it into a plastic bag and out it over my dogs head for 10 seconds. :p

oh and repeat.

12. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shit token that made me laugh my ass off i never thought of that shit....... and my bday is sunday so my dog is going to be in the motha fuckin skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

13. thats a good idea man good idea,, i ws thinking about making my dog stik her nose in the mouth of my bong,, but that would be meannn,,,,,,ima listening to lucy in the sky with diamonds,., PIMPIN>>><<<< i wanna give my dog some beer that would be HUGE

14. yeah i smoke my dog up all the time, i toke in my basment where my dog lives, so when i go down there and spark up my bong she will come over and sit by me, damn freeloader! lol :smoke:

15. what a fuking moocher,, haha,, as long as she's having fun.. twist,, a good old song,,,

16. My dog used to like it but she doesn't really care anymore, shes getting old though. I have a kitten, but i don't want to get him high until hes older. Getting a kitten or puppy high is like blowing hits to a baby, thats just wrong.

17. last night i got my friends dog drunk, it drank maybe like 2 brews total off the ground, then it puked and proceeded to lick up all of its puke

18. one time i puked after drinking like 15 beers,, and some lady with a dog walked by the dog started eating my puke and it got drunk and ran around falling over ,, haha,, the lady fely soo stupid,, w made fun of her soo bad she kept calling her dog and it just didnt listen,,

19. My dog is the only one that lives with me at the moment, I've got my own apartment. So he puts up with lots of stuff mainly lots of people getting stoned and Zeppelin or The Who blarring so I get him stoned alot.