Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Dilemma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jetlife92, Mar 24, 2013.

1. #1 Jetlife92, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    I have one decent sized joint and im contemplating if i should spark it up now or later. I have a coach journey later too which is around 3 hours. i really wanna wake and bake(i leave in maybe 4 hours)

it's blue cheese so im likely to be slighty stoned even then. I just dont wanna be too baked on the coach too the point its obvious, then i'll be proper paro and i dont wanna be sober by the time i get on the coach

what shall i do

i really wanna spark now and later lol

i know its pointless making a thread, just dont wanna make the wrong choice

first world problems

2. As long as you can hide it you'd do better puffing sooner, and enjoying the coach ride ;)

3. Being on public transport stoned is the best shit ever trust me I went on the train to London to visit the natural history museum. Just get baked and enjoy the coach ride. People are so funny, examine each and every one of them, you'll have a blast.

4. thx :d i smoked some of it but ive got 3/4 left so ill save it now :DD

5. God forbid OP made the wrong choice. All hells going to break loose! :cool:

Why not take a puff or two to kill your "craving" then have the rest before you're going so you can enjoy your adventure. :smoking: