Smoking devices

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by davida0829, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Sorry if this is the wrong forum (idk where to post this due to the facelift and new areas of GC)

Alright blades and bladies I want to know what all smoking devices you own/owned and 2 you wish you owned

Throughout my career
    When I was a totally new to the green I used a home made steam roller (still use one from time to time)

First pipe TINY spoon (1-1.3 inches) (to small to be practical) but me and my friend went in on it an bought from his bro (friend broke it)

Second friend gave me a metal mushroom pipe (sure you have seem them around) not sure what happened to it :(

Third was a decent sized spoon cheap but extremely thick and durable miss this one bad (lent it to friend douche broke it for the resin inside)

Fourth weed star straight tube bong what happened to it broke the stem still used it as a giant steam roller though then dropped something on it :(. Funny story we used the stem as the bowl its entire life a year after it broke I got rid of the box and suddenly felt stupid AF (there was the bowl hidden among the peanut things)

5th tiny bubbler bought in Denver fate broke when I was ripped and trying to grab it and everything else

6th another nice spoon my friend gave to me (can't remember what happened to it)

7th another mushroom pipe I bought on here (gold) lent it to a friend never seen it again :(

8th chillum fate traded for something can't remember what

9th small taster tube (mini chillum) let my friend barrow it told him to keep it in a cig pack at very least due to how small/fragile it was) fate friend comes over next day ifs broke story put it in his pocket and was laying on a hardwood floor cracked to hell

10 nock off zong bong fate friend and I where scraping he broke the bowl we fixed it then got the marvelous idea to trade it for a 1/4 worked but still miss it bad :(

11th glass blunt sold it because it didn't fit my needs

12th wooden pipe bought at a local incense store

13th THICK glass spoon tank thick. Traded due to not liking the carb and bowl

14th cheap broncos spoon (still own)

15th an ipuff vape pen a friend gave to me (needs new parts) but yea

16 double chamber bubbler beautiful piece but to cumbersome so gave it to my cousin

17 nice sized bubbler gave to friend for Xmas a few years back

Can't think of any others ATM but I'm sure there are more

Feel free to share yours any stories you have with them etc have fun :)

2. Well, my first piece, was a handmade pipe made out of wooden stick, by a guy who I didn't knew at the time, but I was neewbie on the game so I took it;
    -My second, a wooden Indian inspired pipe I bought at the beach store the best pipe I ever owned, I called her "Juana" and all my friends knew that when "Juana" was coming this place s getting crazzzy

-3 I bought about 2 or 3 spoons at Panamá from a Rasta, he was selling pieces and articles on a sidewalk, very thin but powerful bowl!! Sold one and I friend let one felt from his lap, chillin' as usually.

-4th I got a vaporizer with an Ex of mine, we were just kids (13-15yod) what an amazing experience, till that point on my life I had never had a clear high like those days.. It burned, I used it or way too wrong, or way to much.

5- I had like 3 one hitters, just one slipping away from my hands, table whatever and looking almost immediately for another, haha, those were nice times.

-6 For a moment it was hard for me to keep a piece, so I started smoking out of apples, apple bongs, maybe 3-4 a week, I did that for such a ver long time that now I just need a dry fruit or vegetable (Carrot, broccoli, banana, apple , pears) and something at least hard as a pencil and same shape (screwdriver, some cooking tools) and I'll make a bong to rip ur lungs offfffff, haha, jk.

Well, and yesterday I ordered a vaporizer, I'm waiting 2-3 days for it to arrive, but never, ever...

NEVER

SO MANY PIECES AS U MAN,

3. i have had bagillions of different pipes. as i lok back on my life i can kind of see a time line oof sorts. i went from DIY ome made cancer master 10,000 type deals, to metal pipes, plastic bongs, hoome made bongs, glass pipes, glass bongs kind of in that order. i smoked doobies the whole time and still do.

my current bong is a 20" Zob inline. i have a Pyrex ash catcher on it. it rips fucking great. i have a bowl that is made for doobies. you can easily hit the first half of it in one rip. but then the closer it gets towards the end of it, the harder it smokes. but it hits fucking beaster. this is my go to, get it done piece. i use it all day long.

i don't have a pipe that i use on the regular. i either take a doobie with me {dank, keif, hash oil} pr i bring my vape pen. i can not say enough about owning a vape pen for concentrates. i use it everywhere. shopping, library, movies, doctors office, DMV getting my MMJ card {fuck the man}, pretty much every where. i just love ganja in all of its wondrous forms.

currently smoking snow cap and earth OG and vaping some king louie ear wax. it is so fucking fruity. it is the kind. that snow cap ganja is really potent. it was the best my dispensary had to offer at the time. everything about it is amazing. they had the snow cap crumble about 3 months ago. it was the best tasting wax i have ever had. sooo smooth and tasty. big milky dabs.
    [​IMG]

4. Too many to count, first were some spoons and metal pipes. All of which were either donated to friends or tossed in the trash.

Then a handful of cheap bongs, again either donated or tossed.

Then came my current collection, at least 10 bongs, 2 vapes, and a bubbler. Got at least 3 grand in everything, nothing worth showing off yet.

Likely will be investing in some high quality pieces in the near future, but for now, my least used pieces will need to find a proper home.

5. I used to own this awesome green glass 2ft bong. i used to call her the green goddess. Then i broke it. Then i sorta fixed it and then it broke again, permanently. I had a real nice homemade bong when i first started smoking.

I currently own..
    Small one hitter straight pipe. First ever piece. I like to call him Iron Mike, after mike tyson.
    I have a 1ft purple acrylic bong.
    Arizer extreme Q 4.0
    Arizer solo
    Puffit X

Right now i wish i had a nice 2ft glass bong like my green one that i could vapor bong with.
    And i want some of DDaves mods for my EQ.