Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking dabs without a rig

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MikeHoncho33, Apr 14, 2016.

1. I'm getting shatter later tonight, I've never dabbed before. Could I just get a torch lighter and place the shatter on some bud and just hit it that way?

2. I'd be smoking out of average sized glass bowl

3. ive smoked shatter before with my bong. all we did was just throw it on some bud and kief and used a regular lighter. worked fine for us. 1 bowl for 3 ppl and we were fuckin gone

4. Best way to smoke on flower is to hold lighter next to oil so it drips on your bud and soaks in a little

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's what I've heard

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't have a rig either so when I smoke oil I smoke a bowl of weed first leave the ash in the bowl and just put the oil right on the bed of ash and smoke with a regular lighrer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You can do hot knife hits if you want, pretty simple to way to vape oil.

You do not need to use a torch if you just throw it on top of a bowl, just a regular lighter will suffice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I didn't have a rig one time so I went outside and asked the crackhead in the abandoned lot next door to use his pipe real quick. It worked fine. Crackhead was a chill dude, too. He said he needed twenty bucks for a bus ticket so I gave him forty. What a guy

9. I hear hot knives are the new dabs. You didn't hear or read this in the news, this is some next level shit...I'm talking, the future.

Now if you would, please pee in the cup. :geek:

10. Bro I've been busting the hot knives for years, with herb only though. I've been dabbing using this super ghetto rig which incorporates a metal spoon, a steel BB, a corkscrew, and a straw.

• Like Like x 1
  11. In my personal experience, this is best without a rig. Also pretty awesome in my opinion. :)

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

12. Also he is fucking with you too.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  13. McGuyver would be proud. It takes a true stoner to invent ways to stay high when equipment challenges your path.

oh yezzir!