Smoking Coffee

Discussion in 'General' started by Lockout, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One would think you could draw the reasonable conclusion that it is not recommended to smoke coffee given the responses. :cool:

2. #22 Lockout, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    Why?I want to know the health effects, I don't want the uninformed assumptions of someone who thinks it's reasonable to call another person retarded for asking a question which obviously isn't that simple.

There has only been 1 response which was actually helpful here. It gave an account of someone who had actually tried it (the immediate effects of smoking coffee). The other 10 responses are completely useless so I can't take them into account when I draw my conclusion. The most important info I can get now would be the long term effects since I have an account of someone who has actually tried it already.

3. lol - i dont now. But i did smoke tea before up in county

4. #24 OscarZetaAcosta, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013

No, you're just not reading what you want to read.

Obviously you are not listening to us so go and smoke some coffee and come back to tell us we were right. :cool:

5. the best part of wakin up

is folgers in your bowl

6. Oh man coffee, damn that's some fucked up shit. Light it up, wait, wait more, WAIT FOR FUCKING !) MINUTES> Then next thing you know Satan's crawling out of your urethra. Careful OP, no one fucks with coffee a second time.

7. #27 jmick, May 20, 2013
    I've never smoked coffee, only used it as an enema....

Why don't you try Google?

8. or you could drink it and not get cancer

9. I've tried but to no avail. I thought there would be something about smoking coffee in some other cultures but I haven't found anything.

10. Don't forget to clear your history, daddy won't be happy if he finds out you've made an account on grasscity.

11. I dont think other cultures smoke coffee... sounds all around a silly idea, I wonder the health effects of crushing smarties and snorting them.. It would be horrible health wise for your lungs.

These kind of topics give this forum and bud smokers a bad thing.. people will think bud smokers will smoke anything if there stash is dry.. and don't expect to make these silly ass threads without someone bashing on you.  

12. You call me a kid yet I'm not the one throwing out insults...

13. You're the only one giving anyone a bad name. I asked a simple question yet you people refuse to have a discussion and instead just ridicule me. I'm curious as to what the health effects of smoking coffee would be. I'm not trying to substitute weed with coffee. I don't get how you still believe this as I've already stated that this has nothing to do with weed.

14. Ok, if you actually are serious, which I doubt you are, since you're asking on grasscity; here's what I could find. I'm not sure if it's the caffeine or the coffee you're interested in.
    Caffeine freebase:
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79401
    You can try erowid for coffee smoking, I'm not sure what you'll find. I saw someone already posted a link.
    Again, I have the feeling you're either a troll, or 13 years old looking for "legal highs." This is the internet, after-all.

15. #35 Lockout, May 20, 2013
    The link you've provided is pretty useful. I was thinking about what the effects of smoking coffee grounds as they are would be but I'm sure that they follow many of the same principles. I'm probably going to find the only information I can get at by following up on "caffeine freebase" smoking.

I'm not a troll and I'm not a kid looking for a legal high. I'm not going to entertain those ideas any longer.

16. why dont you do it and report the effects it had on you, since apparently theres nothing on the internet about it..

or you could just smoke weed, OBVIOUSLY youre just trying to substitute it for coffee.....

stop trolling.......

theres plenty of other legal highs, go do those instead.......

stop giving GC a BAD REP.

kid

17. #37 spillee86, May 20, 2013
    Hahahaha.

Didn't even read anything else other than OP.

I like the straight to the point, no bullshitting approach about it hahahha.

Yeah no that's made my night.

18. I've already made a response to each of those points and I'm not going to write a paragraph on each just to entertain you. I'm not trolling. You're not some great protector of GC, you don't own the website and the community is made up of more people than you. I'm not going to smoke coffee, I was just interested as to what the effects were. You haven't made a relevant response to my questions so your post is off-topic and it's very fucking annoying at that.

19. So what are you wanting from smoking coffee? Super energy? Xray vision? I couldn't see why you would want to light a bean on fire and inhale it, unless your fiendin for something.

20. obviously this topic is too heated for GC, i guess...

Op, you stated yourself you found a thread on this topic, but had to make a new one due to that thread going down hill

repeating the same thing and expecting different results....

on those 2 notes, im closing this topic, yall cant seem to play nice with eachother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.