Smoking cigs

Discussion in 'General' started by superHIGHedUP, Jun 7, 2011.

1. how often do you smoke the cigs?
    if at all... :rolleyes:

i am smoking in my room with an ashtray now that im 18,

i smoke prolly like 1-5 a week.

60 cents for the win no packs i fucks with it.

i dont always have weed and i like the alertness they give me.

opinions?

oh, i know they are bad btw i really dont give a fuck and i am suicidal anyways so cheers :smoke:

2. 2 packs a day for just shy of 12 years. Last one was 4/21/11

3. I've tried it many times, even almost got into it once. But then I realised, cigarettes are expensive as fuck and don't benefit me in any way. Weed is the only plant I need :bongin:

4. Way to many. My death clock is getting lower each time I inhale. But we only live once so ya.

5. good choice, and yea thats why i dont buy the packs unless im gettin drunk or somin

6. yup death is a 100% guarantee.

7. #7 EndoMANIAC, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha, as much as I dislike tobacco, I gotta have me some when I'm drunk and have no weed.

8. couple times every day. Depends on if I'm getting high with buddies, or drunk haha

9. #9 PotBlazinSwimmr, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow nice job on quiting! Seriously 2 packs for 12 years and then you haven't smoked one for a month and a half, seriously that's impressive, congrats man

10. a few a day...maybe around 5

11. I had half a cigarette today.
    For the first time in a few weeks. I really don't smoke them very often. Maybe a couple times a month.
    But
    Sometimes you just need a cigarette. :confused_2:

12. hell yea i couldnt agree more
    esp when im stressin on this girl, damn she is throwin mixed emotions at me
    :confused:

13. I am more of a dip man myself. Its nice to catch the occasional nicotine rush.

14. about a half pack a day way too many.

15. Used to smoke half a pack a day, now I don't smoke. Only if im with my buddy who smokes, i dip though.

16. about 9-12 depends on the day

17. pack /day... looking forward to quit in 25 cigs

18. It depends. So many say they could quit on the day, most of them are bullshitting, but I'm for real when I say it. I've been a couple of months without nicotine without major problems. Sure, I get the urge for nicotine once in a while, but it's not super bad and after some days it's gone. But I still do smoke. I like the nicotine. I usually use snus, though. But lately I haven't had a lot of money so cigs last longer since I can't smoke when ever I want as I can with snus. It's so easy to just pop one in the lip and go on with your business. I love snus. Also, it's not proven to be bad for you. It's not like you inhale anything. You just get it in your bloodstream through your lip/mouth. It's kinda like dipping, just it doesn't require you to spit, it's not messy and you use a lot less snus than dip. You got it in your upper lip so it can't be huuuge. :p /Wall of txt.

Oh, and a pack lasts me for a couple of days to three days and a snus can is gone after one and a half day.

19. I smoke 3 packs a day.

People are saying that it's unhealthy or whatever, and I agree to a certain extent. It maybe unhealthy for you physically, but it does my mental health wonders.

If I'm stressed out at work with a proposal I'm making for a client, I just step outside for 5 mins to take a cig break just to refresh my mind and I'm ready to go back to work.

For all the taxes that I pay to the country through cigs, but still they oppress us. They should be thanking us smokers and the billions of dollars that we give each year to the government.

Oh yea, second hand smoke is bullshit.

20. 3-5 a day usually.