Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking cigarrettes to hide weed smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Lennon, Jan 1, 2012.

1. If I dont have perfume at hand, is a good idea to smoke a cigarrette in order to hide the weed smell?

2. its not a good idea to smoke a cigarette at all...

3. They'll help, but cigarettes alone won't hide the smell. Open your window a bit and blow the smoke out there. If you're careful enough that should keep the smell almost completely out of your room. When you're done, leave your room for a minute, walk back in and take a big whiff. It shouldn't smell like bud, but if it does a cigarette should be enough to conceal it.

4. My parents would rather have me reek of cannabis than reek of tobacco... i know that haha. Why are you trying to hide the smell in the first place? I love the smell of ganja...
    Get some Febreze... it now eliminates 2x the odors haha. Actually works pretty good... or you could buy some other air freshner or a candle.

Good luck man... im about to stink up my room ;)

5. Guys I wasnt talking about the smell in my room, i was talking about the smell of weed in my body. haha

6. Hit the crack pipe, that should ease the smell off of you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Weed doesn't really stick to you like ciggs do. Ive never even worried about it.

8. Ozium is a god for getting rid of smells. Take a look into investing in some its only like $12-$15 at the store. I've seen it in walmarts and such.

9. ya dude i come inside after :bongin: and my mom can smell my breath and she says i smell strong but the smell goes away in a couple minutes...wash your hands and face chew gum??

10. My parents now recognize the smell of ozium as the smell of "weed cover up"... so even if i do cover up the smell completely with that they immediately think that i was smoking... which a majority of the time they are right haha. TBH, I Don't Give A Fuck haha... it's like the smell of coffee but better :smoke:

11. I dont smoke indoors , but my mother used to complain about me smoking bowls and blowing out the window and my breath smelling ,I started smoking joints only outside and once my cloths and fingers started smelling , she was leading me to the garage ahah:smoke:

• Like Like x 1