Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking "chops"? Does anyone else do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thom Greenthumb, May 7, 2011.

1. I'm the only person in my group of friends who mixes tobacco with herb occasionally. I was told it's more common in Europe, especially UK and Ireland.

2. All sorts of people do it from what I hear, but I think its stupid. And not because I don't like tobacco...trust me, I do. I just don't want to mix the two together.

3. Maw man that's on some scrub shit forreal

4. dude spliffs are the best.

5. That shits weak son Blitz squad!!

6. i like mixing tobbacoo with the herb really adds to the high i think

7. I never roll tobacco with weed, never mix it, never let tobacco touch my weed (unless you count the tobacco leaf blunt wraps). I'm a strong believer in pure weed smokage. I smoked a pack a day for 3 years. I am not going anywhere near that shit again.

8. i know a bunch of people who do that, around here they call them mole rips though.

9. It's essentially a spliff, taken as hits individually through a bong. FACES you.

10. it's really a thing I do now mainly because of financial situations :(
    But I see the whole "adulterating the herb" argument, hence why it's only even done with mids or regs and not headies. It has the potential to be the thing where you're smoking just to smoke and not to get high.

11. i smoke a blunt and chase it with a cheyenne cigarillo, preferally peach...i feel like it makes the body high much more...lighter? it feels like you weight less in a literal way to say it..i like it anyway...

12. It's like having a gourmet meal and tossing a big fat turd onto the plate.

13. Fuck tobacco.

14. My friend does it with his blunts. As for me, not a fan. Just weed thank you.

15. A good spliff is always pleasant to puff on once in a while

16. I like to smoke a j and a cigarillo simultaneously. Fucks u up

17. dont hate on spliffs or tobacco just because your not a fan it's good to try every now and then

18. chop bongs are harsh as

19. Tobacco and weed? Gross.

20. Thank you. I didn't mean it was my PRIMARY method of smoking guys, I'm just fucking broke right now :(

I do it with bowls and bong hits on the side to conserve weed. I have been smoking for 3 yers and can make an eighth last 2 weeks.