Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Charas Through A Spoon Pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hashuana, May 25, 2013.

1. so i decided to try and smoke the charas (soft hand pressed indian hash) without tobacco 
    i just took the peice of hash put the flame over a part of it for about 2-3 SECONDS took that soft part off and rolld it into a ball, the good thing about charas is its generally soft even without heating it... so then take the ball put it in the pipe and flatten it a little (not too much otherwise it will block the hole. 

the beginning u will have to take several hits lighting alot of times and later u kinda push on the ball and i crumbles but the inside is still not burnt... this is the GREAT part of it because now the crumbles burn and u get lots of PURE HASH SMOKE :D 

have fun :D