Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Challenge: Dry Campus

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by That1BrownGuy, Mar 19, 2016.

1. So here's the deal, Im a senior in high school who recently got a very good scholarship to an unnamed Christian University. It's kind of a can't pass opportunity for me, however they have a dry campus and I obviously smoke. It's not very Christian oriented, however it is influenced so I'm assuming my future dorm mate is going to have a problem with it. So what I'm basically asking is, how can I smoke without being caught by my dorm mate on a dry campus?! Or is it just to dangerous to even smoke at all? And if that's the answer, how can I smoke outside of campus since the school is private and gated. The penalty for breaking the rule is getting kicked out of school so keep that in mind

2. Problem! Maybe u cant smoke in the next coming years then..

3. You may find once you get there that it isn't as 'dry' as you think it is...let's face reality, religious university does not mean people are saints, as evidenced by the sexual assault problem some like, oh...BAYLOR...seem to have. Hell, they even had a coach a few years ago that tried to help cover up a murder committed by a player.

4. just smoke out n about

5. How "out and about" are you suggesting? I need some specifics please!

6. Are you going to have a car? Going for a blaze cruise is always an option.

Are you close enough to home that you could go home and make edibles if no one is home?

If you can't find a place to smoke and people are really that against it, you can always make firecrackers, which are very easy edibles. Just take two crackers of any kind (literally anything, wheat thins, graham crackers, etc.) put peanut butter on two crackers, grind up weed and put it in the middle. Let it sit in your closet at least over night and then enjoy.

Be careful and probably only do .1- .25 grams per cracker to start until you get a good idea as to the dose that suits you the best.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well, I probably wont have a car, so there goes that option. And I live about an hour away from campus so edibles are a possibility. However, i'm sure that I wouldn't be able to come home that often due to bad family relations. Maybe around 2 or 3 times a month which for me is not a lot since im a daily smoker. As far as the firecrackers go, they seem like a decent option. But do they need to be baked? How long do they last before getting moldy? How strong will it be? Sorry I dont know much about edibles and this is the first time im hearing about firecrackers.

8. First, nobody can give you specifics. Nobody here goes to that "unnamed christian college" so how are we supposed to tell you specifically what to do?

Second, don't bring a pipe, bong, bowl, vape, etc. Do not bring any hardware with you. That is how you get busted in college. Do not smoke in your dorm room. That is how you get busted in college.

Third, who gives a fuck about gates? You are unable to legally hold adults against their will, whether at work or at school. People will be coming and going 24 hours a day to the school. You're not going to be locked in.

Fourth, what you're going to do is have weed and learn how to roll or buy cones. When you want to smoke you take a joint and go for a walk. After you have explored the campus a bit, you will undoubtedly find at least a dozen places to go smoke outside. When you want to smoke, you'll take your joint and a lighter and go to one of those places to do it. If you think you are going to get caught you can easily ditch the joint and the lighter. If you see someone off a distance walking towards you, you just put the joint out and step on it before they get close enough to smell it. If you know that person and they say hey I never knew you smoked, you just say that you usually don't and you smoke a cigarette every now and then for stress.

Fifth, you are going to keep papers, light, and weed in a mason jar so that nobody including your roommate can smell it.

Sixth, for someone who got a scholarship to this school, you really need a lot of help figuring out how to smoke pot and not get caught. I think maybe you should put the pot aside in college because it sounds like you're going to need all the help you can get

• Like Like x 2
  9. What about concentrates I hear they smell significantly less. Not that I have experience with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Alright, nice tips. I know I kind of sound stupid by asking this question, but i'm a very safe smoker. Every time I smoke it has always been completely safe and sound by myself in my backyard. I've never had to worry about getting caught by anyone. However, now I'm suddenly being forced to be with someone in a dorm, so you can see the dramatic change in the scenario. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to being stealthy, so that's why I need to know how to not get caught. Either way thanks for the advice bro