Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking cannaoil weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ganganinja8558, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Hey I made CannaOil with 16 grams of Reggie, decarbed, and the oil was not very strong. So how could I dry it, and smoke it? Anybody here do that??

2. No, all the thc is gone

3. Not if e oil isn't very potent. Just how can I dry it?

4. You CAN NOT smoke it! No matter what you do, you'll never get all the oil out and smoking fat is not good for you. Save your oil and use it for your base the next time. You'll regret trying to smoke it. Save your weed and use it again with a new batch. It has not nearly been depleted and it will add additional potency to the next batch especially in conjunction with your oil.

5. What if I'm really really dry?

6. Get over it unless you want to fuck up your lungs. But if you don't care, go for it. You shouldn't have used all your weed for a project you hadn't yet perfected. Take a thc break for a few days until you get more. :)

7. Haha I won't, I'll just make firecrackers with it. I'm not dry yet, probably gonna quit when these brownies are gone. Parents might start with drug tests, and I would rather not move out.

8. I've smoked my weed after making oil... Tasted like I just dipped the joint in the bottle of oil. Lol
    Did get me high though!

9. Don't smoke edibles, eat them.

10. my guess , is you decarbed too high or burned the oil for it not be that potent. However you should never smoke weed that has been infused in cooking oil, ever see an oil fire on a barbeque? No imagine how that would taste and feel about two inches away from your face; you know what im saying?

11. No it was potent, just not so potent that there is no THC in the weed. Brownies fucked me over hahaha.

12. Dude thanks so much for answering with experience! Did you wash it first? How did you smoke it? Did it burn really bad?

13. I
    Haha I put the rest in an empty tea bag and wrapped a paper towel around it. Doesnt take all the oil out but its much better than just smoking it lol