Smoking Cannabis linked to depression

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BrewsnWeed666, Feb 14, 2019.

• Winner Winner x 1
  1. Yeah smoking weed makes you feel bad when the world around you isn't good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. There's no way to know anyways a lot of depressd people try different substances to treat their depression.

Its not like they only try weed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Omega 3 it is! Do all effects of the high become increased, or just certain aspects? Like mind high vs body high?

4. I think that's just it. A lot of people do not understand that there is different types of depression. There is depression that comes from a chemical imbalance and than there is depression that is linked to a circumstance in someone's life. Weed has helped me find the root of my issues, now I just gotta deal with em :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’m in the same boat 40 years old and finally slowing down enough to take a good hard look at myself and work daily to make improvements not only for me but for ppl close to me as well.

• Like Like x 2
  6. and then it takes another 40 years :D

7. Yeah man lol my mind is my own prison.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I was 30 the first time I used weed.

9. #30 Broganpeers, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2020
    You have to be a lunatic to buy illegal drugs on the open web.

10. We really don't know all the longterm effects of using pot all the time so it would be naive just to say it's so harmless that anyone can do it. We do know for a fact, that high thc containing things (like dabs for instance) can cause a psychotic break in someone who has a condition that can cause those breaks to happen.