Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking by yourself, or smoking with lots of people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, May 1, 2012.

1. Everyone says I'm weird for this, but I really enjoy smoking by myself or just my girlfriend over a bunch of people. It feels like they always blow my high.

What about everyone else?

2. Same as me. I feel more comfortable to get super baked by myself.

3. By myself. The only time I get to be alone.

4. By myself, eyes closed, good tunes on.

5. I can do both and I enjoy both, but sometimes my buddies can bum my high so I know what you mean. I never thought about it but hitting bongs by myself is probably more enjoyable.

6. By myself. When i'm around a lot of people i get paranoid. I also hate the way others act when they are high. If anything one other person. Oh also make a poll.

7. I always either bake out and jam, or read some interesting shit while jamming. Had to stay after school, and I was baked as fuck doing a paper. Got a 95.

8. Sooo high. How do I do this?

9. By myself late at night. But I usually burn with my buddy during the day.
    I prefer to smoke with one other no matter what the occasion though, it just is more entertaining.
    Not a fan of group sessions though. 3 people max including me otherwise I get paranoid about dumb shit.

10. All of my friends think it's weird when I tell them I smoke alone. I enjoy it, kickin back with some food, music, whatever.

11. I like to smoke alone and at my house where I can do my thing, and I conserve so much weed! When I smoke with my friends ill burn a $10 in 30mins instead of a week. But it's fun chilling with my friends, there all stoners and really chill..beside my dealer..hes doesn't smoke ahaha,

12. I get pretty antisocial when I smoke so I prefer it alone.

13. Myself. I don't like people or want any association of drama/bullshit whatsoever.

14. Myself definitely. I used to think I was weird for doing it. The the last time I smoked with mates it was so awkward and boring I realised I hate it.

When I'm on my own I can watch films, Play Xbox, surf the web without people annoying me.

There's only one person I like to be around high and that's my girlfriend and she doesn't even smoke. She just knows the real me so I can act normal round here no matter what.

15. Always been a solo toker... Really only comes up when I am with a group of people and we get wasted and someone always brings out the pipe which makes you just get way more drunk-feeling and I even get the spins...

Not really my favorite time with the holy herb

16. Alone because i get to enjoy the things i like to do without worrying about what other people want to do or them annoying me, but i also can enjoy smoking with other people. People tell me im weird for toking alone but i like it better. I too get sort of antisocial when i burn but depending on the bud i can have fun with friends.

I dont like smoking with other people though when i have to supply the bud and piece, because im constantly worrying about one of them breaking the piece, and mad that so much bud is being smoked.

17. As with everyone else I'm happy to see, I also enjoy smoking by myself the most. I love to get baked and listen to music, surf the web, munch on some food, play some VG's, whatever.

18. I love smoking alone cause I just don't like crowds. I'll smoke with my close friends but that's it, I mainly just stay at home or at my office and medicate by myself, cause it's peaceful and u, urself feel at peace

19. #19 zowie, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    I prefer to smoke alone, and with couple of close friends. sometimes I smoke with people I don't know but if it gets to be about a group 5-9 people smoke session it just gets awkward. Did that last weekend, smoked with some of my neighbors friends whom they knew for about 8 years and they were talking about shit I didn't even understand or could relate to. I was the odd man out during that high.

20. I generally smoke alone and prefer that. I can have just one bowl, maybe two, and just chill and watch TV, listen to music, do housework, or of course post on GC. :smoke:

I like smoking with friends when I want to get decimated though. I have a hard time usually getting super crazy high when I am alone. I can smoke more when I have someone to pace/encourage me.