Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking by myself?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kevinlowden, Jun 22, 2017.

1. So i've been smoking for a while now and this past month my tolerance has gotten really high, i smoked about 2 ounces in total in these last couple of weeks and just the other night I was out with some friends and we smoked 6 blunts and i wasn't crazy high. But the other night i was at my house and decided to smoke a blunt by myself, I got about halfway through and I'm pretty sure i greened out considering i was sweating, i dry heaved and felt like everything was spinning. I'm just wondering if anyone has an explanation for why this happened off of one when i can smoke many when i'm out with friends.

2. I dunno, I could always smoke more by myself, other peeps piss me off when I be smoking...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. When I'm alone i just roll up joints. I can smoke alot but as i get older I've found that smoking more isn't gonna get me higher. in more cases than not less is more for me anyways...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Exacto, I used to smoke about a half 8th a day but now I smoke like one joint and am high as fuck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe you need a vaporizer and better weed?

6. If you smoke good bud there's no need lol

• Like Like x 1