Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking buddy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newbez, Dec 16, 2011.

1. There's quite a few people I chill with but this is only to ever smoke bud. I don't really talk to em about anything else except bud. It's pretty awkward now that I think about it, because another mate asked me whether my smoke buddy was my mate and I said 'Sorta, we only smoke bud though'. Quite awkward. I've smoked with em for like months and I know fuck all about em.
    Is it like that with you guys, or do you have a real relationship with em? Or do you consider them real friends?

2. I tend to make friends, and then smoke with them. I smoke with some of my long time friends, and some are vehemently opposed to herb. I consider my smoking buddies my friends, unless they are just using me for bud.

3. be careful who you call your "friends"
    they'll soon as rob you as smoke you up.
    I've seen it with my own eyes breh

4. na na, i know what they are like. i trust em but i'm just saying whether you'd consider them your normal friends. they've attended 5 years with me.

5. [quote name='"Newbez"']
    na na, i know what they are like. i trust em but i'm just saying whether you'd consider them your normal friends. they've attended 5 years with me.[/quote]

Then almost certainly. Is it always you who has the bud, or is it an equal dealio?

6. I'd like to see someone rob me with my Glock on my lap.

The first time I introduced my dealer to my apartment, I introduced him to my arms collection. He certainly was nervous, as he should be. The less he thinks he's got on me the better. Step up and catch lead son!

7. I used to have a mooching smoking buddy.

He can fuck off, so I told him to.

8. I spent my time mooching, but when the shit was running like water I made sure to pad their pockets.

9. I smoke with friends that I went to high school with. Also happen to be my dealer. No matter who is over, they always offer the finest green to their guests and get them high as fuck. The main person I smoke with though is my bf/exbf/thing

10. I know some people through a so far bud-only relationship... it's not awkward though. It's just kinda how it works. It's not like I wouldn't hang out with them, but everyone has their own schedules.

I smoke solo a lot... for example, I generally smoke a few bowls on the way home from work every day.

11. Hell yeah. I smoke alone all the time. Toke and watch goofy cartoons LOL. I like to roll a few and take them with me to the lake. I'll let my dog fuck around for a while, and by the time I'm finished I've gotta wait a while longer before I can go lol. She gets to play, I get to toke and relax, everyones happy.

12. I smoke alone most of the time :( but its okay I do my own shit because I can!! I usually smoke with my old neighborhood friends that just came back from Italy but they need to learn how to inhale and exhale, then they say they're high as fuck hahaha funny. They haven't seen nothing yet.

13. id say that if u guys chill regulary and u both throw down bud and u guys have fun ur friends. if one of u is only throwing down id watch out