Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking buddy??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lemmehitdat90, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Anyone from BR by chance on here? It's a shot in the dark, but I stumbled on this forum on google and I really want a, or some, smoking buddies. O, hey everyone....this is my first post and this forum looks pretty cool. Lots of info and opinions on lots of stuff on here.

2. Read da rules.

3. Hi and welcome to GC. Unfortunately the rules say you can't ask for hook ups or to meet up with people. It's for your safety and the safety of the other forum users. Sorry bro.

4. 1 post in, 1 rule violation.
    Don't feel bad though, you're doing better than most new blades. Welcome to the city though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Make sure to explore all of the sub-forums and not just stick around 2 or 3 of them. You'll meet more people and have more fun. Best of luck!

5. I didnt know you couldn't meet people. But oh well that seems super sketchy anyway.