Smoking buddies

Discussion in 'General' started by Marleylover18, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Dude.. all the stoners I know have really chill animals. I say post them!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her name is KEOKI, shes an akita.. and the chillest puppy I know.
    Haha- yep thats a puppy.

2. #2 frediSTARR, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    heres my ferretttt; brutus!
    [​IMG]
    =D i love himmm<3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    next one is skittleeeee! i miss her.
    [​IMG]
    rip kiti norko. ]= [next one]
    [​IMG]

i love my babiess [=
    some of those are a little older. but they were all my pets. i still have brutus. [= he'll be 3 in january haha.

3. Dudeeee thats awesome

4. I have the biggest love/hate with ferrets, its more hate than love tho hah.

5. I fostered the first one and trained him to sit, stay, lay. He was cool. I was sad when he left. The cat is Sammy and she's the coolest cat ever. She tries to communicate with me, but I can't understand her meows. But all and all, she's pretty chill.

Attached Files:

6. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. thats so cuteeeeeee

7. i have a filthy hamster ill post pics when it wakes up

8. I want to get a little pet since our dog died over the summer (R.I.P. Buddy), he was really really old, like 16 years old. I really miss him alot he was the coolest dog ever, haha he was fat as a cow too, but he was having trouble getting up and moving around, couldn't even run, so I guess you could say at least his suffering is over. On top of that our orange cat got hit by a car a few weeks ago. It's pretty lonely now on the animal side of the family, I'm used to having these cool animals to keep me company and now they're all gone :(

I'm thinking of getting a white lab rat, they seem like they'd be a cool little animal to just chill with ya. Another cat would be nice too, but I want something thats cheap to take care of since I'll be the one paying for it.

9. [​IMG]
    boomer, and that's spike in the background. don't have any better pictures of spike on this computer

10. holy
    shit

where do you even get ferrets these days

you are rad miss

11. I don't have any updated pictures, I'll get back on that.

I have 2 chinchillas (baby(s) due this month), a doggy, a rabbit (actually my sister's but she is off at college and the apartment won't allow pets, so he stays at home,), a koi fish pond, and we also have this stray cat that comes and goes.

12. My little stoner buddy Mr.freckles :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

13. me and my boy jay smooth

Attached Files:

14. My family has two lizards, two dogs, and two cats. My one cat that I personally own is always chillin with me and my friend when we are tokin so he usually gets as baked as us. (I don't purposely try to get him high, for all you animal fanatics)

15. why, thank you. [=
    i got kiti at a local pet shop about a little over 3 years ago. i rescued brutus from his first home when he was just a month old. and i rescued skittle from my stepsister a couple summers ago. brute's the only one left. ]=
    i looove ferrets, obviously. i try to rescue them whenever i can.

16. HAHAHAH, when i was quickly strolling down the page i thought it was poop. LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL)OLL!! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

but nice snake. :D