Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Buddies In Sacramento/elk Grove California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jonnyblaze916, May 24, 2013.

1. Hey how's it going? I'm new to this site and just looking to find some chill down to earth smoking buddies in elk grove/sacramento, California area. Not sure if this is the right place to  post I apologize if I posted in the wrong area but hit me up if you're nearby and would like a chill smoking friend. 

2. *sniff sniff* Is that pork?

3. How would one "hit you up?"

4. call 911

5. I really hope nobody contacts this guy to "meet up" You should know it is either a kid looking for weed, a cop looking to arrest you, or robbers to rob you. Two last things are same.

6. I really hope nobody contacts this guy to "meet up" You should know it is either a kid looking for weed, a cop looking to arrest you, or robbers to rob you. Two last things are same.