Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking bud with pm?(powdery mildew)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by king dank, Oct 25, 2012.

1. so i was doing some thinking about pm. i have probably smoked pm bud before without knowing or not caring...
    anyways i was thinking that mold would be killed because of the high heat from a lighter/match. now with that being said a match usually burns at 600 degree celsius. thats 1112 fahrenheit. thats pretty high. not sure heat production for a bic i would assume around the same.
    anyone know what level butane burns at?
    so 1112 fahrenheit sound like it would be fine to kill mold spores.
    anyone know how much heat you need to kill spores? enlighten me.
    with all that said, i would also like to add that using a bong wouldn't hurt. actually i think it would help filter mold out.
    the problem with Js and blunts is that you inhaling weed that hasn't the flame so maybe possible residue. using a bong eliminates this risk.

just wondering about this..
    peace

2. No awnser is no DO NOT SMOKE PM /THREAD

3. You're still inhaling the spores in the smoke, even if some are combusted.
    And bongs don't do anything to filter out mould.

It won't harm you THAT badly you unless you have a weakened immune system, but to me, the possible sickness/headache or even shitty feeling isn't worth it.

Make that shit into some hash oil.

4. 1112 F? idk if its that hot when its burning the buds.:eek: