Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking bud with Obama

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainSober, Aug 9, 2011.

1. everyone deserves to smoke the herb... :wave:

2. When is the USA going to get a president that nobody complains about

3. I think that would only happen if we became a doomsday cult some 300 million strong.

People even hated Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK, etc. You can't win them all over.

4. #64 Verdurous, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When we get a guy that declares himself dictator and makes it treason to do so.

5. True enough, but the kewl part is he admitted on Jay Leno. anyone that can laugh at themselves gets my admiration. i might even be one of the republicans that vote for him in the next election.

6. Atleast ron paul isnt in the W house asking for change, change....anyone. Everyone deserves to smoke but i have my rights so i would pass on a blunt with obama

7. even though i don't live in the USA anymore, he was the one that stopped the atf and fbi from targeting med MJ stores in California. fortunatley i don't live down their anymore.
    besides, i'm going to help a friend "Harvest" tomorrow :)

8. obama still smokes