Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking bud with Obama

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainSober, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Say what you want about his political record, he seems like a chill guy to me and I'd love to burn one with him.

2. He probably backed out with alot of his friends to smoke back in the day after saying he would...

3. He would hook us up. He would get bomb weed and have women sucking are cocks under the table. I really dislike Obama.

4. So a man died and went to heaven, and there was a wall with clocks, and the man aske an angel what all the clocks were for. He said "they tell how many lies a person has told"
    "oh" says the man.
    Whose clock is that? The man asks.
    "Mother teresa's, it has never moved, becuase she has told no lies." says the angel.
    "and what about that one?" he asked again.
    "Abraham lincoln" said the angel. "it has only moved twice. becuase he has lied twice."
    "oh," said the man. "then where is obamas clock?"
    The angel says "oh jesus has it in his office. He uses it as a ceiling fan."

BADA SPISH.

5. obama doesnt even deserve to smoke the herb............id rather smoke with ron paul.

6. more importantly i smoked pot with johnny hopkins

7. only if he doesnt ***** lip it

8. Agree

9. That was one of the most unfunny jokes ive heard in a while...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI[/ame]

10. obama's gonna be the man to make congress pass laws in order to have weed legal (i hope)

11. #31 24karrotts, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you've heard the news hes against legalization and all that. Hes a tool. There all just fucking tools. Fuck our society. It may not seem like it but there's twice as many pot haters as there are smokers. Everyone else supports it but not enough to give a fuck.

12. yo FUCK Obama his head looks like an almond

13. Eh, he might be in favour of it but is waiting until after he gets reelected to do anything about it to ensure he doesn't lose support. I'd smoke with him, for all the bullshit he's involved in he seems like a smart guy, plus then I could say I smoked with the most important man in the Western world.

14. :laughing: keep living in that dream world you're in kid.

15. Lincoln or Kennedy would've been the shit just think, Kennedy could get you both pussy and just try to have a debate with Lincoln. He'll rape to bitch ass.

16. god, i hope he doesn't get reelected...

17. I'm sorry u guys have so much anger.
    Being stoned, makes it almost impossible for me to be angry.

so toke up guys, then the US ecomomy, the debt and the complete inability for congress to not be Whores, won't seem so bad after some of this shit i'm smoking.:yay:

Local grown, used in the Operating Rooms to get people really fucked up and my stuff is free.:smoking:

:bongin:
    I see my bong needs cleaning.
    Anyone have a bong that's hard to clean

18. True, but even over Ron, I'd rather worship aqua buddha with Rand. :smoke:

19. #39 All Sham No Wow, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    It would be pretty sick to smoke with Obama. By the way, here is the video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzQI_7ez8[/ame]

20. My friends mom went to highschool with him, everyone called hiim barry lulz