Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking bud with Obama

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainSober, Aug 9, 2011.

1. how sick would that have been? those few lucky people who did damn
    those lucky stoners

hes a g for when being asked if he has ever smoked he replied, "i inhaled frequently. that was the point"

imagine him handing you the blunt. that is all.

2. He would go from a bong to a bowl, and say "this is some change you can believe in, n1gga"

3. Much rather smoke with clinton. Dude is a straight BOSS

4. Fuckin' A!:cool:

5. hahahahaha....no.

6. That's funny, I knew he admitted to smoking pot, but didn't hear the comment about inhaling. LMAO
    I love that guy. I didn't vote for him, but really liked him after reading his autobiography. Then on the Tonight show, Jay asked him about when he was going to get a dog.
    Then Obama said, (while laughing) "ah, that was just an election year promise."
    A man that can laugh at himself, gotta love that.:D

However, to have him pass you a joint, then ud probably have to be in Hawiee. that's where he was a teenager. although, when he went to UCLA(?), he probably smoked. All great memories for those people that did blaze with him.:smoking:

"I inhaled frequently, that was the point." OMG, that is so funny. :D

7. #8 TrueNirvana, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Youtube the video of when he says it!

8. :) I really love those shirts that say, "Bong hits for Jesus"

It's super funny, espeically when i think about it and i'm reallly blazed.:smoking:

9. I would LOVE to smoke with Syd Barrett.

Or do acid, shrooms, whatever...in his prime of course. :)

10. Fuck that idiot. i wanna smoke with willie nelson

11. I wouldn't. As soon as you hit it he'd have some agents come up behind you and arrest you.

12. Obama ****** lips blunts.

13. #14 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    This thread is not about the present. Read the OP, not just the title before posting in threads.

14. Who? Never heard of him, is he a rapper or something? I don't get out much

15. oboma high would be interesting. what if he just straight killed a freestyle?

16. #17 jedistheman, Aug 9, 2011
    Yes!!!

17. Ok I don't like the guy (don't hate, I won't hate on those that do like him), but I won't deny that toking with him would be interesting.

18. Yeah that would be soo cool

19. #20 Shipwreck, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    I'd rather smoke with Ron Paul, but even though he wont smoke he still thinks it's our choice!