smoking bud is great

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by purpleayy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. so lately ive been smoking a lot, well for me anyway. about a quarter oz. a week. yesterday i was at my dealers party, it was pretty kick ass. we had a pretty fat kush blunt, couple bowls outta the zong, several other bowls being passed around, all 25 of us were high just chilling in the woods.
    so today ill be spending about 20 bucks, 10 for a throwdown and 10 for a nice dime for later today and a 2 bowl wake and bake before school tomorrow.
    schools fun as hell when im high, and im in some pretty easy ass classes right now. perfect for a little toking.
    also, ive started to notice that im one of the select few who smokes with their siblings. my bro's basically my main smoking partner, and i cant think of anyone else who smokes with their brother/sister. anyone here smoke up with the family? (though i do know a few people who smoke with their dads.)

2. i was at my sisters house and she said if i do her dishes she would buy me some weed and she got me some and it was my fourth time smoking and my first time high i smoked with my other sister but didnt get high

3. thats cool man. i remember my first high. it took me like 5 times to get high, and once i finally got high i was just at my kitchen table laughing my ass off with my friends just in love with my bag of cheetos. : )

4. I smoke with my cousins whenever I can....

I don't get to see them as much as I would like but I guess it just makes the times that I smoke with them that much better :smoking:

5. took me like 4 trys to get high.... and no i dont smoke with siblings.... lol my brother is a fucking nerd whos against everything thats fun... well both my brothers actually.

6. the 1st tym i tried it was with my sister nd her bf. a lota my mates do it with their families. i thnk its hilarious to watch like a 50yr old woman toking up its awsome. iv even seen my mates GRANDMA have a toke haha!

7. I smoke mainly with my brother.

8. i have smoked with my brothers, and my mother before. and even my uncle, on my moms side:cool:. i almost forgot my sister, and my boxer dog. i dont look for my dog when i smoke ( i dont force her) she comes looking for me when she smells it.

its a family thing.:smoke:

9. My sisters and parents would never smoke...
    But I blaze with my cousins all the time, one of them has the best stuff in town nd people take long drives just to grab off him. He gives me discounts it's pretty sweet.

My buddies uncle blazes and sells to us.
    Another buddy of mines GREAT AUNT blazes and sells to us.
    I have another friend whom we always smoke with his brother and dad.
    I know quite a few people who's parents smoke actually.

And it took till my third time to get high...what a night :smoking:

10. My bro is my main smoking guy and my sisters' BF is my dealer. Its a circle of life

11. bout to go blaze a bowl of some dank ass sour diesel nugs out my sisters boyfriends triple percalator...talk about getting FUCKED UP

12. Wow, 25 people smokin. Now THATS a circle. haha

-AFD

13. most i've smoked with is 15 aroud, probably more. i just smoke with my friends, when my cousin gets older he may get into it and im definitely gonna toke with him, but im not gonna force him he doesnt like that i do it anyway. :\

it took me my first 4-5 times? to get high. it felt like i fell asleep and i was hit with a steamroller lol