Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking bongs with weed & tobacco

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by emph_Lemmi, Nov 25, 2012.

1. How many of you mix tobacco with your weed?

It's a pretty normal thing to do where I'm from!

2. Please don't do it lol.

3. only mix with bongs. how we do it in Ontario, Batch Poppers FTW!

4. Poppers were the cool thing to do in high school, that facemelting feeling is super-addicting.
    But there is a limit to the size of bowl you can pack, soon you may find yourself packing 75% tobacco and 25% weed to maximize the headrush and end up catching nothing more than a buzz.
    I say poppers once in a while but not everyday and certainly not every bowl

5. I have done it a few times, It makes for a more interesting high, But that tobacco is a bitch of a habit to control.

6. I have never done and I never will. It's disgusting and ruins your bong

7. Mole bowls mole bowls mole bowls <3

8. I smoked cigarettes for years and years, but I never saw the point of putting it in a bong.

9. Spliffs are one thing, but putting 'baccy in a bongpack. Ewww.

10. most tobacco i will use is the blunt paper

11. Only put tobacco in spliffs, never in bowls/bongs, and I'm from UK.

12. Not a big fan of tobacco outside of for blunts, anything else seems to spoil the taste of my weed IMO (love the blunt "spoil", almost complements it, it's a different taste). That being said, poppers were HUGE at my high school, pretty much everybody who was known to smoke a lot of weed hit poppers as their primary source of consumption, disgustingly enough through plastic bottles with the notorious straight glass popper tube.

Most of them got off them by the end of senior year or halfway through first year university, those who didn't are fiends to this day and are addicted to not cigarettes, but poppers specifically. Smoking a cig after a joint isn't enough for them.

13. Shmole all day. Breh.

14. Why would u mix cancer shit with such a holy plant? DONT DO IT

15. I personally wuldnt mix tobacco with weed ever

16. I don't do it personally but if you enjoy it then why not?

17. We only use tobacco in spliffs here in the UK, but I hear in Spain they also use a mix for bong hits. Having just quit smoking the thought repulses me...but even if I did still smoke tobacco that would still be disgusting, stick to weed in your bongs and pipes!

18. It's strange because I have been smoking for almost 5 years and always have smoked my weed with tobacco. That's just how we smoke cones in australia, if I smoke a cone with straight green it will kick my ass and i will cough and its generally un enjoyable.

tobacco is a bitch to control though. As someone said.

19. I am from Europe and I grew up and smoked my first plants there. I sucked at rolling so my friends would roll with tobacco. Kinda hard to find people with bongs etc.

But I moved out to the States and I don't use that gay way anymore :D

If you smoke weed you smoke weed. No pussy stuff LOL

20. In 'Merica we stick to just weed in our bowls. :Smoke: