Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before work: Do's and Don'ts - TIPS pls

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2PennysAndAbottle, Feb 20, 2017.

1. How many of you all smoke befor work? I'm looking for tips on how much to smoke and how long before so I'm not too high.

Give me some suggestions pls! I gotta leave in like an hour haha

2. First keep a kit with you incase of emergencies.
    Stoner Survival Kit:
    * Spray, (Cologne/Body Spray)
    * Gum, (Removes Smell Of Weed On Your Breath)
    * Water, (Idk Waters Good For You)
    * Food, (Munchies Bro)
    * Eye Spray Stuff, (Removed Red Eye, May Not Be Neccesary.
    Dont smoke too much, If you have a low tolerance take a few tokes and deep inhales or smoke the whole joint.
    Dont oversmoke, If you get too high it may be obvious and a drug test may follow.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I worked in a wherehouse one time and would smoke before and during every break...nobody gave a shit tho cause they did it to..,just use eye drops of your prone to red eye and some.spray....also smoke while you have a sweatshirt on then take it off when your done smoking that way the smell wont drag on yout shirt. I work in a way more professional enviroment now so i dont smoke at all during work...cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP I went to work stoned a lot, but if you do, just make sure to do just as good of a job as you would sober.

Make sure you give yourself enough air-out time too, apply eyedrops, and breath spray as well.

I've been anywhere from mildly buzzed to stoned off my ass, which is not fun at all.

5. i vape while i work.

6. It depends on what kind of job you have. Brain surgeon? Airline pilot? Don't smoke before work. If you have a min wage job on an assembly line doing the same thing over and over for 8 hours a day, then yeah, smoke a whole quarter oz before work.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Bigger question is......
    Why waste your bud and money smoking before work?
    I much prefer being able to sit back and relax at home to enjoy my buzz......

• Like Like x 5
  8. I smoke at work almost daily lol. Just have eye drops and maybe cologne if you really think you'll smell

9. i smoke before work because i have about an hour drive from home....still ride the buzz a little into my shift but mainly its to deal with all these assholes that somehow have a drivers license...or not.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I used to, but meh... It's really no fun when your high ends up wearing off and you still have another 6 hours to go.

You think it would be nice, but it really makes the day drag on a lot slower than if you had been sober.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I work at KFC and I smoke before every shift. Taking and packing orders isn't hard at all even if I'm pretty stoned. Everybody else that I've met (except for 1 woman and the managers) have openly admitted that they smoke too. At the Christmas party, a group of us smoked and drank together (most of us are like 17- mid 20s) and it was dope as fuck. I just make sure to spray febreze on myself before I go in and I'm set. My eyes don't usually get red and nobody is gonna smell my breath.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. I used to smoke a little before work at one of my jobs in college. It was like an office job with a little customer facing mostly just filing papers and data entry. Shit was so boring and smoking made time slow down a lot. Wasn't even that enjoyable smoking before work, some days i would just take a small hit out of a spoon pipe but after a few hours you just feel tired. I don't smoke before work anymore, not worth it. It's always best to enjoy a bowl after a long day of sobriety. Also never smoke before work unless you have tolerance built, yo don't wanna act all loopy in front of you boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I smoke before work and on my break every day. I don't smoke very much and I try to take it slowly so I know when I've hit my limit. I suggest smoking a little while before you actually have to go into work

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk