Smoking Before Thanksgiving Dinner

Discussion in 'General' started by Mary Joe, Nov 20, 2012.

1. I did this last year; I came up with an excuse to leave the house, went into the woods in my neighborhood and smoked there before dinner. I'm doing it again this year and trust me, it makes the whole meal better.

So do any of you guys do the same thing? I'd love to hear some stories.

2. Im sure i did last year lol cant remember though

Ya this year im gunna be in the desert and im a big boy so i get to smoke at the fire with the adults :smoke:

3. yea.. only i dont sneak off, i just get up and go smoke a bowl in one of my parents guest rooms... usually my aunt follows, she knows whats up lol

4. Haha isn't that what everyone does at thanksgiving? Last year we all threw in 2gs of 5 different kinds of buds into a cigar and just smoked it before thanksgiving. Was awesome, good way to spend time with friends.

5. Probably toke up on the way to my parents.

6. I've only had one had one classic thanksgiving where you sit stoned around a big table and eat with friends. Probably will never happen again until I have a family of my own.

7. meh its overrated and messy

8. I actually lose my appetite after I smoke, I don't get the munchies until I come down a little.

9. I enjoyed it . Messy? I get all the food in my mouth :smoking:

10. I wouldn't, when it comes to food I have a hollow leg. It's fucking awesome. At my aunties I have a killer set up for eating. Next time I'm there I'll take a picture. My plate Is close to 1' by 1'

11. The part no one talks about is the Clean Up -.-

Thanksgiving clean up is the worst experience imaginable.

A solid hour of scrubbing dishes and bullshit on a full belly and stoned mind.

12. I hate bein all high in front of my (extended) family. Although that's not to say that I haven't done it in the past :smoking:

13. I'm so excited. Woo woo! My sister just turned 18 so now we smoke together. Usually I don't hide out when I smoke cus my dad doesn't care but he doesn't know my sister smokes yet so we will prolly make a pre dinner starbucks run for 30 minutes or so.
    Did I mention I'm excited?

14. My 15 yr old brother keeps wanting to blaze but my mom said shed castrate me if i smoked with him >.>

So im waiting till hes 18 lol

15. Yeah I know people who have smoked with younger sibs from like 12 up but my rule has always been to not influence her decisions with MJ. Then she came to me and said she smoked but I still waited a couple months till she was 18 to blaze with her. She's excited to get a med card now even tho a ton of dispensaries closed this summer :(

16. I do that shit every damn day at work man....fuck being a dishwasher.

But no really it does suck ballsack though. Like I don't wanna fuckin clean dishes while I'm full and stoned.

But in response to OP, I did it last year but my mom wanted to mix it up and eat spaghetti instead. I came over and was like 'wat where's the turkey' turned out to still be a bomb ass dinner.
    Stoned+spaghetti=awesome

17. Ya. I think blazing with my little brother would be weird as fuck right now lol

Ive been to friends houses n shit where there were like 13 and 14yr olds blazing but it irks me out being around stoned children. I didnt start till i was 16 and stick by the thought that that was the perfect time to start smoking cause i had given myself enough time to kinda get a grip on the human that i am lol

18. My cousins and I always smoke a blunt before thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. Then when we come back are parents always joke about us being extra hungry and shit.

19. I started when I was 19 and I didn't even know what weed was before then. And I was the ONLY person in my entirrrre family, extended included, who smoked until my sis started. I care way more that she drinks and smokes cigs. I wish she would cut that shit out.
    Some people are pretty mature and grounded by 16...some people are still like little babies haha.

20. I love getting toasted before family dinners. My family knows I smoke a few marijuanas a day and My lil bro is too young to smoke with, even though the little shit does on his own time, I am not down for a blaze sesh with him for like 3 more years. So that part there, the whole hiding from his wanting10ripsheadass will suck, but the beautiful level of ripped I will be while eating my weight in mashed potatoes will be warm and buttery...
    Moms will likely come to my room, take a rip, Geek out the whole dinner and take any unwanted attention off of me:hello:
    Top all that with pumpkin pie....