Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before Movies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oGLb_, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Ginne watch Annabelle at around 4 pm today and i have a good decent cone joint rolled. Should i smoke it before the movie? I heard its bad and will freak me out but im not very scared of movies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 shbbymosh60, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    The movie wasn't scary...but to answer your question, yes. I personally like to smoke before all movies.

3. I don't like smoking before going to the movies.. Chairs are too comfy, I fall asleep

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 MagnusD, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    I had a friend who always did that lol. He'd start snoring and I would have to wake the fucker up. He wasted so much money on movies he slept through haha. 

@op smoke it! You will love it. Be sure to bring your own munchies though.

5. Watching movies high is the shit, especially in theatres. But one time my friends and I got blazed before seeing elysium, a few days later someone else was talking to me about the movie and I realized I had absolutely no idea what happened in the movie. Haha

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I did that once. just don't smoke too much you might not remember the whole movie.

7. I always smoke before a movie but hate how I sober up halfway.

8. havn't you seen half baked?  weed makes everything better :bongin: