Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before going to class

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zatox, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Did any of you did that? Tried it out last friday on my english class and it was awesome.

2. My buddy and I smoke a blunt on the way to College everyday.

3. I do it all the time. Don't make it a habit though. Because if you ever have to go sober, the class will be excruciating.

4. I used to get high everyday before class in highschool lol
    i really hated going to class unless i was baked or drunk

5. hahaha thats wassup if my classes didn't only have like 15 ppl i would too. theres too much of a chance of getting called on lol. If i was in high school i would have my senior year

6. Haha seriously! One day i didn't have buds after smoking before class for like months and class took soooooooooo long to go by

7. I love going to my college classes high, but don't ever do it on a test day... Spanish has never been more fun lol

8. They were already excruciating before Friday... and I never went to school high before that day LOL

9. The first time i blazed out my friend in highschool was at lunch and he got soooo high he was like
    " I dont think i can go to class"
    "im just gonna dip out" hahahaha

He went to class and was paranoid the whole time lol

10. People who have ADHD, often find they can concentrate better when they have had a puff or two!

11. lmaoo i was just thinking about this seeing as how school starts in 1 week and i still didnt sign up cause of some flag block shit.

do you guys smoke on the way to the blow off classess like tennis, billiards, or some shit.

or do you smoke even if u got like eng 101 and csc 110 (basic to programming)

college btw community

12. I'm think i'm gonna try to do that.. I mean, if the boring english class was awesome, how can the programming class suck? lol

13. Man I took final exams toasted, and might I say I did rather well haha I miss college.

14. i smoked all the time at lunch in high school and managed to graduate with just over a 4.0. now, i dont really smoke before class because i actually have to pay for it, but occasionally ill smoke before computer programming class because it makes me think differently about solutions and just makes it fun

15. I smoke before my classes every day. I'm an acting major, it's perfect.

16. MFLB on the way to school and in between classes errday.

17. every day.

18. I did all the time before this really chill history class in high school. My teacher went to Woodstock in 1969 and he would always call on me when I was high to fuck with me. He was my favorite teacher. I'm having a cookie today

19. i smoked and had a maths test 2nd period and got 96 percent. i say go it! pretty stoned now to ay :p

20. Some periods I did it a lot, but sometimes i only smoked in the weekends. when i had some bud left from the weekends i could smoke a joint or so before a hour of philosophy.

and everything always went right.