Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before going to a restaurant?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Jan 30, 2011.

1. You know what i was just thinking about, ive never gotten baked and then went to a restaurant. Ive gone to a fast food place but ive never smoked and then went to a nice restaurant with my gf and actually sat down and had a nice meal. I think this would be so sweet. I dont know i never thought of it before.
    Have you ever done it? :smoke:

2. dude all the time...i feast at outback and olive garden when im high and go eat with my gf haha its the shit!!

3. :eek:I go high everywhere.

its no problem.

4. #4 SsmokeWeed, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
    Oh yeah, hit up Mexican restaurants all the time.

[​IMG]

this shit's the shit​

5. I smoke before going to dinner with my grandparents

6. I like going to any buffet high. Like...there's soo much food to choose from and it's fucking unlimited.

Fuckin Cici's or the Golden fuckin Corral!!

7. @SsmokeWeed That picture looks soo good right now lol, im gonna go get some chips and make some dip :smoke:

8. word. i go also. but sometimes i get paranoid cause i think everyone knows im high. lol thasts just me though

9. I smoked and went to some mexican restaurant. Fuckin Jared Allen from the Vikings was there hahaha met him and got his autograph, baked! :hello:

10. Me and my buddy get high and go to olive garden then go see a movie way baked.
    It is literally the best time of my life.

11. did that for my b day went to chinese buffet ate so much i puked, good times:smoke:

12. Try to smoke and go to a cheesecake factory, food is so good.

13. Meh. Why is that so exciting? Lol.

14. One restaurant and one only....

Steak N' Shake all day son.