Smoking before getting braces

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by I3anana, Jul 17, 2016.

1. I just smoked for the first time and I am getting braces in like... 2 days, would the orthodontist be able to tell I smoked weed??? I really need quick help

2. No just brush your teeth kid

3. Uh ohhhh.... how old are you man?

• Like Like x 1
  4. You'll be fine though man. Brush your teeth and floss, mouthwash etc...

5. He might be able to tell if you just ate some pussy tho

• Like Like x 3
  6. Why would you care if the orthodontist thought you smoked marijuana?

• Like Like x 2
  7. and how is this about other toking tools?

8. Wow, 20 posts and you're already trying to run the place. Chill, blade. Spend some time here and you'll see there's 100's of threads in the wrong place. It happens.

• Like Like x 2
  9. yeah... I'm the new self crowned king alright... ;-), making up new rules about what should go where...

Nah, it's just both annoying for let's in this case say me, but I'm sure others, probably because you're looking for one thing in the place it ought to be, and you get pages of everything but...

I feel like a) it makes the site shitty b) it makes the OP seem an idiot, which I hope he's not.

"everybody else is doing it"... that's great, good stuff,

But you're right, let's just not give a shit, no skin of my nose :-D

• Like Like x 1
  10. See, I agee with everything you say there. If this was an astronomy forum, or a motorcycle forum, yeah, that would totally suck. But this forum is for stoners, and a lot of people who come here do it while they are... stoned! :) So shit goes all over the place sometimes when a new poster isn't paying attention or is too lazy to take the time to find the right forum or just too high to even know. And the mods here are great, and there's a good amount of them, but they're flippin' busy dealing with the massive spam that gets posted here, underage kids posting here, and people talking about illegal things that have nothing to do with weed, so there's not a lot of time and way too much effort to move these kinds of things.

Grasscity is a great message board and it's huge. Like all online communities it's got its' quirks and randomness, but once you get used to it, it almost makes sense. But honestly, go through every forum here and you'll find like 5 posts on the front page that don't belong. You just kind of have to deal with it an go with the flow lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. I know, but a) you know, wow, stoned enough to not be able to read? haha... I think there may be more than cannabis in their bowls... wait, so shit faced stoned they can't read, BUT can get online, sign in, navigate to a fairly out of the way sub forum, and post there? That's um... wow... idk...

And totally, regarding the business of mods and such... I'm new here so I don't really know how the mods are... I know on RIU they don't seem to care, I know at least one gets into flame wars and stuff like that, all the time... but given they are busy, maybe a few gentle reminders to people from the rest of the community that there are better places for what they're trying to post would help minimize that issue a little more, as you said, mods are busy, the community has to help itself too right? I also think "dumb" questions are a little like the illegal ones, diluting the good on the site...

I think try to find a balance between helping people, keeping the community (the site) useful and relevant, and being a total dick... I hope I didn't go too far this time ;-)

12. I don't think I said people couldn't read.

13. no, I did, on the assumption that people couldn't read the name of the sub-forum they were posting in.

As to not paying attention, and being too lazy... which you did say, I hardly think either an excuse... certainly not a "good" one... I'm stoned right now... maybe sometime soon I will see if I can get so stoned I either can't read (my assumption) or just don't care enough... and still... it took "more work" to get here then one of the top level forum that are way more applicable to many of these kinds of questions... not that I think any are really for "I don't want my orthodontist to know I smoke weed"... sounds like a little kid trying to hide their smoking from their parents... maybe wherever the hundreds of "how do i pass a drug test" should go...

14. Dude orthodontist don't care if you smoke, not even your dentist. Give them your money and they don't care

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. The only reason they ask is so that they can tell you not to smoke anything after a certain procedure like an extraction. It could cause an air socket and I've heard those are painful. Or being high when you go in could mess you up if they're putting anything else into you like an anesthetic. You're fine kid, like the others said, just brush your teeth.