Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before/during work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoothcriminal7, Mar 24, 2014.

1. I wouldn't.  I used to smoke before work when I worked in a restaurant.  Some days would be fine, and others would be a complete disaster. I didn't like feeling incompetent so I switched to smoking afterwards.  I also admit that I was never any good at driving after smoking - so for me it's something to do at the end of the day or otherwise after responsibilities have been handled.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I smoke all night long, I'm a CNC machinist on night shift. I smoke before work, on every break, and when I get off work. But I run parts that take 6 hours so I only gotta hit a few buttons and change a couple tools and that's about it lol

All depends on what job you have in my opinion. But I'm sure as shit not gunna stare at the floor for 12 hours a night sober haha

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yess!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I once ate way too man pot brownies at work my senior year of high school. Got way too stoned to work so I sat in the break room with this girl I both worked with and went to school with. I was really stoned like I tried to read the newspaper but thought see said sex and laughed so I asked her to read it to me. I ended up asking my girlfriend if we could have a threesome with her which she wasnt happy about but it was fine. I ended up getting way too stoned to clock out to go home becauss there's a cop by our clock machine so I just left. Ended up throwing up when I got home but we didn't have school the next day so I didnt miss one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Would rip my g pen all day with the homies while working for my college cleaning dorms during the summer. Fuck it, even brought a few fifths for the slow days. Easy as fuck job

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoke before my job at the library, cuz it's a chill relaxing environment, but not before I go to work at the grocery store. Too many people, too much going on, too fast paced. 

7. That's why I go into all interviews high and go Into work everyday high that way that is the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. I smoke before I work, but I give it enough time to ware off before I go in. I work a fast paced job so I would fail a lot if I was high. I would also be super slow and dumb.

9. [quote name="smoothcriminal7" post="19737465" timestamp="1395675885"][quote name="codswallop" post="19737454" timestamp="1395675686"]You sir, are a drug addict.

Haha well, in my defense bro, I'm a tattooer, so I smoke and literally just sit there and draw all day, then go home. I don't smoke when I tattoo, only to draw or make other art that isn't permanent. I feel that that is fairly appropriate and responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] a "tattooer"? have some self respect, be a tattoo artist. You dont call yourself a pothead, do you?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Wtf is your problem man? What does that have to do with self respect? You sir, are a fucking moron.

• Like Like x 2
  11. no prob here. I just meant I dont like that term. No hate was intended. Its not like I called him a moron or anything. Next time I'll say Imo to keep you happy.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1