Smoking before/during/after exercising?

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned_midget, Sep 16, 2005.

1. I know this sounds kinda weird, but I thought I'd ask

Just wondering if anyone does that. I'm not a health nut or anything, but I like to run, I usually go out 3-4 times a week and run about 2-3 miles, and a couple times I've takena joint with me to smoke while on the run (kinda ironic that I'm smoking while I run, haha), and a lot of times I like to just smoke a bowl after I'm done so I can relax. I used to be really into running when I was younger, so I guess it just stuck with me. What's really fun is smoking on rainy days, then I'll go for a run up at the local park and run around the lake. It's fun in the rain :D

2. I wouldnt smoke before or during your running, working out only wears off your high..so your wasting the green.

3. I love to get high before working out. Running or biking high is great. Rather than diluting the buzz, I find that it can make it more intense...especially running in the woods. Certianly it helps me to think about the mechanics of my exercise. I also really enjoy stretching and lifing weights stoned. I love the feel of getting a good stretch and a good pump.

Surfing is probably my favorite sport high...nothing better than being in the water, floating around and catching waves! :D

4. i decided running's not for me anymore. i used to but i tried to run a mile a few months ago. it didn't end well. fuck running. if you like it that's cool but i'm done with it.

now, i do like to skateboard every now and then while i'm smoking a j or 2. you get nice and ripped. riding down hills is insane fun.

5. I dont think you should run high because it kills your high but thats just me. Anyways I really dont think you should smoke to much because when I first starded smoking I could run but since ive been heavy I cant run for shit I get a couple of feet and cough so does my friends.

6. As was said before, blazing while exercising will drain your high and waste your weed. But there's nothing more relaxing then a hard workout/run, followed by a hot shower and a J. It's somewhat like sex. :smoke: (Agreed, running is a bitch.)