Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before dentist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sam470, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I have to get 5 fillings tomorrow and I just don't want to be bored out of my mind. Has anyone ever gone to the dentist high?

2. #2 swanseatoker, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    I wouldn't do it. It would feel weird your mouth all numb and stuff. I personally wouldn't want to go into the dentist with weed breath either lol. Just wait til after man, reward yourself for getting through it.

3. I wouldn't mix whatever numbing material they use with weed, that shit cray :eek:

And yeah, as swanseatoker said, weed breath isn't attractive. :wave:

4. I have been high during dentist but to be clear it was ONLY a cleaning and I brushed my teeth and mouth washed like 1000 times :laughing:

5. Was it fun while you were high? I would think it would just be a buzz kill lol

6. How about right after like when all the numbing stuff is still in effect?

7. I'd wait. I hate when stuff fucks with my high.

8. Unless your a lady that is pregnant there's no excuse for that.

I'm 24 and I don't have a single cavity ever.

Like learn some hygiene.

9. Hey man fuck you

10. Easy man, no need to be a dick

Anyway though i feel like that wouldnt be that fun since the dentist is just a not fun place to begin with and getting fillings just sucks that much worse.

11. I've done it. I can't remember if it ruined it or not, but it's not like it made the visit any better or worse lol.
    And good luck smoking when your numb ( you can't form your lips or even smile correctly haha)

12. I can't get a haircut high, let alone being at the dentist high

Would be such a buzzkill. I'd get super paranoid and uncomfortable.

Omega369 :wave:

13. Someone called me yesterday and told me they went to the dentist high, but I was high, and I don't remember who it was....

[​IMG]

14. Seriously I'm not trying to be a dick. What's so hard to take 2 minutes twice a day to brush your teeth. There's no excuse for having 5 cavities.

But, instead of trying get better hygiene your worried more about if you should go the dentist high or not.

15. The last time I had a filling I smoked beforehand without even realizing what I did until I was about to leave. Popped in some gum and I was out the door.

The filling turned out to be small enough that I didn't need any anesthetic, I barely felt a thing. Thats my experience.

16. HELL no. i went to the orthodontist high once and they did this scrapy thing on my teeth and the high just amplified it like a million times shit was the worst

17. You just have to try it, personally I go to ortho and normal dentist atleast buzzed or moderately high. I would not take a blunt of some grand daddy to the face though, like 2-5 hits from a bowl or something....

18. I brush, floss and mouthwash twice a day and still have cavities. It's impossible to brush horizontal wisdom teeth without a special brush.

Everyone's teeth is different, some are very hard to brush.

Omega369 :wave:

19. It's not 5 cavities it's 2 cavities and I have to get 5 fillings

20. omg dont do it, i did it once and it was hell, it was no better than being sober.

what i did get the next time i came in tho was freakin nitrous, ask for that youll feeel trippy af. i went back to school after it and started laughing my ass off right when i walked in late to class.