Smoking before court?

Discussion in 'General' started by truetokers508, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ok so tuesday i have court, for a bunch of vandalism and stuff i did a year and a half ago. I am on probation, but dont get drug tested. Also i had to do 95 hours of community service and only did like 10. and i still owe the court $900 out of $3500. I am thinking that if i Smoke like a gram before court, take a shower, brush my teeth, and wear eyedrops then i will have a clear mind, and have an easier and more enjoyable time. What do you guys think????
    PS: I CAN HANDLE MYSELF WHEN IM HIGH. I DO EVERYTHING HIGH AND SMOKE 3 OR 4 BLUNTS A DAY

2. If you think that would help you. If you think it could slightly effect your case I wouldn't risk it.

3. no dont do it. this isnt even something you should ask.

4. #4 500sd, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    i don't see why not. i went to court extremely medicated for an mip years ago and all went smooth. if you can handle your stuff and you know that you can, then do it. 

5. kids these days...

6. This guy knows whats uppp! :smoke:  :bongin:  :metal:

7. If you are on probation and they even suspect that you are on something they can probably order an immediate drug test which would result in violation of probation......

It depends on the probation terms. If they can order an immediate test......well, the nice way to put it is.....don't do it.

8. It doesn't even make sense to ask this. Since we don't know where you live or what the judge will want, none of us will know for sure if you would get away with it or not. This is the kind of question you need to ask yourself. Take responsibility for your own life.

I would suggest no.

9. It doesn't even make sense to ask this here. Since we don't know where you live or what the judge will do, none of us know for sure if you would get away with it or not. This is the kind of question you need to ask yourself. Take responsibility for your own life.

I would suggest no.

10. Do it mang I go to mine drunk.

-billygone

11. Dude, no. Just no. Read your thread title, and tell me if it sounds like a good idea.

Honestly, you'd probably be alright as long as you showered after smoking, but why take the risk? Hardly seems worth risking your freedom.

12. I'll be waiting for the "peace GC for a couple months I got caught high at court" thread.

13. #13 llllllllll, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    Yeah sounds like a fucking solid idea :rolleyes:

You dont go to court to have a "enjoyable time"

If you cant handle not smoking for a few hours -at most- to go to court, then do be a little teenie vandal.