Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before class?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Ok, well yesterday was the first time i was legit stoned in class. Most of the other times I was just coming down and then went to class. But I have to say, I was okay in there. I had the capacity to take and understand notes, but I didnt have paper....So I just sat there haha. But today I have a web site construction class, now i am familiar with dreamweaver, but i have no idea if its gonna be fun or not, its my first time going to that class....even though its the second class. Should I smoke?

2. When i have some, i pack a bit into the end 0f a cigarette to smoke outside before my philosophy class. Granted, its an introduction to logic, so its taught like a math class. But anyway, it gets me feeling good for the one class i have to get to in the evening.

3. I would recommend it beacuse like other people were saying, it really helps you think of some great stuff for the class, in this case its dreamweaver. I smoked all the time before my night classes and never had any problems. It keeps you amused too IMO

4. haha i remember smoking b4 school and smoking blunts at lunch. It was pretty damn fun from what i do remember. Then i had voc culinary and cooked shit the rest of the day. Oh and i tasted stuff too of course. :D