Smoking before class

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ibrahim12345, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Hey guys so I've decided to cut back my usage (got fired lol) but honestly when I smoke before school starts then I go to math I feel like I actually know and understand the math as long as I have the intention to get shit done. I smoke a medium bowl then go to school. Am I bullshiting myself because i actually enjoy going to math high, it's interesting and I understand it better what do you guys think?

2. #2 Grizzly Tracks, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Does the GC community think you are bullshitting yourself?

Is that the question?

3. You over think things op

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Everything's better when you're high
    [​IMG]

5. "Kenneth why did you get suspended???"
    "They said I was too loud"

6. As long as your grades aren't affected, you're good. I go to class high all the time, just don't get too baked.

7. Listen to BobFuckingMarley. If I have time I almost always vape a little bit before my classes just to mellow me out. Hasn't affected me negatively in any way. It makes riding a crowded bus on campus kind of awkward though.

8. Going to class stoned used to be great. Me and my friends would go up to the gravity bong at lunch, get a shit load of munchies and then go back to school.

9. Honestly I've gone to class high ONE TIME in my entire life and it was freshman year of high school. I hated it. It just wasn't me. But I will say, when I got to my algebra class (note that math was never my thing) I was throwing complex equations on the board and solving them without thought like a goddamn physicist. Idk if it was the weed or if I was just on it that day, but I have a strong suspicion it was the former.

10. Me and my friend used to get gratutiously baked before school erryday. We would vape and rip bong on my back deck, then show half an hour late for film class usually to the class watching a movie with the lights off. And our teacher was fucking hilarious too, it was perfect.

11. Well I take tests baked every time, so why not go to class baked? Though I don't go to class anymore and when I did go I didn't smoke as much at the time lol

12. I could never toke before class, I lose my focus too easily. Some of my friends used to go to school high almost everyday and had no problem. I guess it just depends on the person.

13. I used to be stoned out of my mind back im highschool 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

14. winged my spanish midterm oral presentation drunk and high, fuck, the words were coming out like i was a native

15. Used to love going to history and classics stoned, made the classes feel so much more interesting to me. History teacher was so chill too haha it was sick.

16. Study high, take tests high, get high scores!

17. In reality. Study high, take tests high, get F's

18. Maybe for you bro. High scores from being high is real

19. Get high, take a test, get high grades!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Grasscity Forum mobile app