Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before class

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by punk960, Mar 19, 2012.

1. How do you guys feel about this, because I'd rather do It
    In the morning with a close frien instead of having ransoms mob me for a light up later on in the day

2. Smoking before class is great! For me, I feel more relaxed and I pay attention better. Just don't get stoned though. A nice high is enough. It just makes your day so much better! Enjoy!

3. I do enjoy a wake and bake before college, It allows me to do my course work without it feeling like work, so I get my work done much easier.

4. Always worked for me :smoke:

5. Smoking before class is great but just don't bring your shit to school it's too risky.

6. Smoke by yourself :smoke: