Smoking before church/religious ceremony ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by myyout, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Anyone do it ? I know someone who wouldn't even burn on Sundays . Thoughts on it ?

2. It gives the ceremony a whole new meaning, brotha. Did you know Jesus smoked weed? Every fuckin' day.

3. Jesus once got so high, he turned into a god *_*

4. Welp , that explains everything .

5. This may come as a complete shock, but I'm willing to bet that lots of people smoke before a ceremony/church and lots of people don't smoke before a ceremony/church.

:smoke:

6. The only way anyone could get me into a church these days is if they smoked me out beforehand. :smoking:

7. we've got a lot of smokers on my dad's side of the family.

i've blazed with uncle's before funerals.

8. Lmao man i couldn't

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 esseff, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013

Sounds like an interesting challenge!

[​IMG]

10. #11 Mahakali 420, Aug 3, 2013
    I did unmentionables yesterday before a Jewish shabbat (holiday) ceremony, and I am not Jewish at all haha. It was amazing...

high?? eeeeasy

11. #12 esseff, Aug 3, 2013
    It may be essential to really connect with it. Certainly to raise your energy so that you get something out of it, if that is why you're there of course.

Perhaps a shamanic ceremony makes more sense. Imagine the drums, the fire, the darkness, and feeling safe to explore the altered state in the spirit one should?

That's the kind of ceremony I could really like.

12. I'm of the opinion that cannabis was involved in first century Christian church services, both during "oil" anointings and altar calls. However, euphoria and serious contemplation aren't necessarily one and the same. Basically speaking, I don't overdo it, because I go there to contemplate, not just get good vibes.

13. I would love to have a toke with you before you met some of my best friends, and you can be sure that they would be very warm towards you. That's southern hospitality and the Christian spirit, my man. Coffee and weed for my every sunday mornin', sirrah.

I don't doubt that.  I was a Christian for over 2 decades and met many great Christians that actually attempted to act like Christ ( a rarity these days) and I've met many since abandoning Christianity and all faiths that are also very Christ like.  I wouldn't seek to return to a church because I don't believe the Christian doctrine and because it's never fun being the new person in a congregation even when you are a Christian, but if I was high as fuck I'd probably enjoy it.  Especially watching the old widows really get into a sermon.  If I had to pick, I'd choose to go to an African American southern church.  That is just free entertainment and good vibes.  I know this from experience.  :smoke:

15. I agree. They always seem so happy and joyous as they do their thing, and they sound real good too!