Smoking before bed?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BladesToker, Oct 31, 2014.

1. It is a waste to smoke just before going to bed. But it is really better to stay high the whole evening, or at least an hour before. Then when you go to bed, you lie back and fall asleep to good music. Magic!

2. Heavy indica, one hitter 20-30 mins before bed every night ;) & smoking herb is never a waste any time of the day my friend!

3. I smoke a heavy OG to medicate before bed. I have chronic pain and anxiety. I prefer oil if I want to be high during the day since it doesn't make me sleepy.

4. Yup, chronic pain, plus anxiety + insomnia...

Much much better than pharmaceutical sleep aids.

I actually need to, or I'd never fall asleep, anxiety coupled with CP is a damn horrendous life...

Top notch flower and a layer of Full melt hash just underneath a layer of herb....
    I swear .. I envision cartoons, and other weird shit as I lay there with my eyes closed.

My favorite time to smoke honestly .

5. I thought about that. But sometimes depending on how much & which strain, I'll still feel it when I wake up. But if you desire to feel extra relaxed before bed burn one. You'll smoke it eventually & it'll be gone either way

Sent from my iPeezy
    So much blue cheeze I don't fuck with ranch no more

6. #26 Wamion, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    You're a dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I agree OP. I don't enjoy smoking just before bed because like you I consider it a bit of a waste. I do need weed to be able to sleep after smoking it for so long but if I've smoked that day at some point I'm usually cool and don't need to blast one before bed.

8. #28 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Dec 8, 2014
    It's not a waste especially for people who need it for a sleep aid.
    Sativa before bed is maybe a waste...but anything indica dominant helps me go to sleep and stay asleep.
    But I do understand Op's concern. My last bowl right before bed is usually a lot smaller than a regular vape session, so that helps conserve.

9. Last night I smoked a pretty good bowl. I enjoyed while it last. It's when you wake up you think about it.😐

10. I smoke before bed everyday. One of my favorite things about getting high so it's not a waste for me.

Fall in line rookie. No name calling.

11. I get as baked as I can before bed  :smoke:

12. I smoke a 1ish gram blunt in bed before I go to sleep and eat two cookies (very strong cookies) just before that.
    I don't see it as a waste since I need it to fall asleep with my insomnia.

Chef.

13. Wish it took me an hour to fall asleep! Sometime I lay In bed and just don't fall asleep, my alarm will go off and I'm still awake from the day before....I got 5houra straight sleep two weeks ago and that was epic!
    The longest I have slept all year lol.

Chef.

14. #34 SlowMo, Dec 8, 2014
    I'm always debating that in my head. But when I have good danky shit, I can't help but to toke before bed - and when I get up in the night which adds a lot to my weed budget and tolerance. :(  In fact, I listen to audiobooks or "danky" music (u know what I mean) high as shit! When the books are well written, the subject is fascinating, and the narrator has his shit together, it's a fantastic deal altogether!  :bongin:  :metal:

15. Some stuff gives me cool lucid dreams; so technically I'm still enjoying my high.

16. I don't like smoking a fresh bowl before bed...it mess with my dreams or I don't dream or can't remember my dreams.. not cool..not the worst thing but I like to dream when I sleep ..ijs....

17. I have rls and I smoke every night when I get off work before going to bed,if I don't I twitch and have muscle spasms in my legs.I smoke and chill for about a hour,then it's lights out lol...

18. I have rls and I smoke every night when I get off work before going to bed,if I don't I twitch and have muscle spasms in my legs.I smoke and chill for about a hour,then it's lights out lol...

19. If i dont smoke during the day I normally will grab a little toke at night just to sleep amazing

20. If that's when you'll most enjoy it, then go ahead man