Smoking Before Bed

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoking Rio, Sep 25, 2014.

1. What do you guys think about smoking before sleeping? I know you'll sleep easyer and deeper but I think if you go right after smoking it, it would be wasting weed. What do you think? ever done it? worth?
    I say wasting weed cause you wouldnt apreciate the high (even if just a bit high)

2. I agree. I think it's a waste of good smoke. I usually toke about an hour or two before I plan to go to bed, that way I can enjoy the high, but still have some nice bud influenced dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ^ same, i start smoking about.. Lol nevermind, im high as soon as i wake up till i fall asleep 😂just realized that.

4. I dont smoke before bed. I cant fall asleep. Somethin about.smokin and your heart racing before bed sounds bad.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I put on some music and fall asleep high. I wake up through the night a lot and music and being high usually make me fall back to sleep fast lmao.

6. When I was younger and just started, I was told that going to sleep while stoned it would consist of trippy dreams and such, never have those. lol

7. I have alot of fucked up dreams. But most are ok. I love them because they usually show me what im stressing about, etc etc. either im talking smart or im high. Smdh

8. I heard that smoking weed makes you not do any dreams , and I kinda believe it , I never dream.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dabs before bed. I love them.

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. When i smoke before bed I get to sleep easily but then wake up a lot through the night. Then I have to smoke more to get back to sleep or else toss and turn and have a miserable time. Then I feel tired and shitty the following day. That's fucked up all the way around. It's why I'm awake right now.

11. #11 dddd321, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    i'm more of a night toker so i'm always smoking a couple hours before i go to bed. If you smoke then go straight to sleep, then i guess it's a waste. But your sleep is so much better, i sleep like a baby. My dreams are real vivid too.  Sometimes I can't help but fall asleep as soon as i smoke because I get way too tired. But yeah it's good to smoke a few hours before you wanna sleep, so you can enjoy your high, do whatever, and even going to bed on a small buzz will give a good nights sleep!  
    As i've seen on these forums, everyones different. The next day I wake up feeling great, but really worn out and tired.

12. Depends on if I've had a drink or two before. Usually I smoke right before bed to keep from dreaming. If I don't, my dreams are super vivid and i end up waking up more exhausted than I was when I went to bed. Maybe my brain doesn't reach REM cycle properly... Who knows?

13. Lately I've been trying to go to bed burnt out instead of high and I've been getting a little more sleep than usual. I've also noticed I have more lucid dreams if I don't smoke right before bed.

14. smoking helps me fall asleep, and my dreams are always interesting when i smoke before bed. 

15. I always go to bed high. I sleep better than hat way, so it isn't really a waste IMHO.

16. I don't smoke and then try to go to sleep right afterwards, it's never really worked for me.

17. I always smoke couple hours before I go to bed. I fall asleep really easily but also toss and turn and wake up a lot during the night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I'll usually start smoking at least an hour before I plan to go to bed, but I still like to just take one or two final hits before laying down. 

Getting good sleep is one of the reasons I like marijuana, so it's hardly a waste as far as I'm concerned. 

19. Definitely a waste if you fall asleep right away. I smoke every night before bed, but I ride out the high for a proper 2 hours before falling asleep.

I find that falling asleep while high makes you feel dazed and confused when you wake up. Falling asleep immediately after sobering up makes you feel refreshed and brighter when you wake up.

Of course, this is all personal experience and weed affects everyone differently.