Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before bed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MalanoMan, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #21 Deleted member 194034, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    yeah you dont dream during rem sleep and bud actually induces rem sleep. I myself never ever had a dream after smoking bowll or a doob before bed

2. [quote name='"debbiedoes"']I smoke every single night. I can't even imagine trying to sleep without my mmj!
    On the down side, I wake up with the worst mouth! It's dried & stuck together! I get up in the middle of the night to brush my teeth!
    And, no, I don't feel like an addict because I smoke my mmj before bed!!
    Or in the evening!
    :smoke: waves![/quote]

Same i haven't went to bed sober for months, just make sure you have a water bottle next to your bed you can chug in the morning.

3. You know it Fishmen! And some cannabis lip balm!!
    :smoke:

4. what does cannabis lip balm do for you medically? do you get high from it?

5. Lip balm? Lol ive got to go to cali!

6. I always smoke a blunt before I go to sleep it puts me right off ..

7. I love me a bowl before bed. Sleep like a baby.

8. I had problems sleeping before... now I smoke a bowl in bed and I drink a marley's mellow mood black tea right before bed I sleep within 5 minutes lol

9. I used to smoke an hour before bed and then I'd get maybe 6 and a half hours of sleep but that shit made me permafried to the max lol your body doesn't get as deep of a sleep if you're high so just make sure to get some sober sleep every once in a while

10. [quote name='"ApexTheGod"']I had problems sleeping before... now I smoke a bowl in bed and I drink a marley's mellow mood black tea right before bed I sleep within 5 minutes lol[/quote]

Marey's tea huh? We dont have that in Texas. Works good though?

11. actually i realized when im high i wake up the next morning early and with more energy becuase as it is I have sleeping problems, and I move a lot in my bed, but weed solves both those. And just like I smoked on the weekends only, but since I got a mflb, I just vape before I goto bed and wake up feeling rested:)

12. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']

Marey's tea huh? We dont have that in Texas. Works good though?[/quote]

Bob marleys mellow mood tea. Works so well before bed. So does melatonin though

13. When I first started smoking, only about 2 months ago, I smoked only at night. During the first month, I went a few days here and there without smoking the herb.

After a few weeks, I started smoking during the day as well. I agree with everyone saying that it helps the sleep, but also, I agree with Winged One, smoking during the day gives me a much different high than when I smoke during the night.

14. I find i tend to get so sleepy if i smoke before bed but i always do it cause like everybody else said its super chill. feels like somebody is sitting on your eyelids

15. Look man, I smoke weed every day and it's not an addiction.. I smoke to chill and cause its like coffee.. If you think about it, people will invite other people to come to drink a cup of coffee right, same thing with marijuana, it's considered therapeutic, medical, recreational and a social accessory as well, not a drug..

16. I usually end up falling asleep from smoking in the evenings, better than taking Rx for sleeping.

17. Recently I have not been smoking just before bed. Mainly because Im on the road and.running low. But I am getting better sleep at night now... Weird.

18. i cant sleep unless im baked.

19. 2hours before bed everyday. I still have my high, and as I'm coming down, I go to bed. Combined with music, its perfect. I wake up feeling refreshed.

20. Smoking before bed is the best. Do it everyday! I kinda get the addiction thing though - I'm scared that I won't be able to sleep without it...