Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at the Mall?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magic redbull, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I recently found out the hard way how difficult it can be to fund a place to smoke at certain malls, especially the ones with security patrols every couple of minutes. Any advice?

2. Dude this was the first thread that popped up for me... creepy

3. If you really want to, find a place behind stores. Basically just walk around the outside of the mall and think of places to smoke at. Or you could smoke somewhere close to the mall.

4. Me and a guy from my old job cruised a blunt around the mall once, scary stuff

5. I would just smoke before i headed to the mall. Or in the car ride over

I have done gravity bongs in many shopping center parking lots

6. Bring an mflb and just hit it as your walking around. Works for me. :)

7. Dude.. you can't smoke in a shopping mall, that's mental.

8. if your talking about an outlet mall, like an outside one where theres just a bunch of different stores but its all outside then ya you could cruise a blunt around there. but not an actual like giant building mall.

9. MFLB.. I go into a store(gamestop) turn to the games, and start ripping.:smoking:

10. I've hotboxed in mall parking lots alot. And then walk in the mall all high and shit and tweak out check out bitches. Good times

11. Me and my home boys smoked a J in the mall parking lot, it's not the same smoking before. Anyways I would suggest having a pack of ciggs on you at all times. Secondly don't do it in a empty parking lot, and don't look sketch about.

12. I've smoked in my local supermarket a few times, theres a blind spot in the store where there's no cameras, behind the tinned beans.. I used to go there for a wake and bake in a morning, take my bubbley a bottle of water for it and pre ground weed, no ever knows or have smelt anything, i did use a sploof though.